𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

"HAHA!YOU WERE SO DUMB LAST TIME!"jeongin smacked his thigh and laughed loudly.

"NO I WASN'T!"felix irritatedly replied.

"You're all dumb."seungmin sighed.

"agreed."lee know rolled his eyes.

"unhhh.."Jisung tossed and turned eventually settling on hugging Lee know.

"Jisungie?your awake!"(Felix)

"hmm?"Jisung slowly opened his eyes to see 4 figures looking down at him?

"AH!"Jisung jumped out in fright and fell on the carpet floor.

"Sung!chill its just us!.."Jeongin assured as he slowly approached Jisung and held his hand out for Jisung to hold.

Jisung of course took it and Jeongin pulled him onto his lap,to which felix glared at him for.

"I..."(Jisung)

"You had a panic attack."lee know reminded.

"About that..Thank you professor!"
Jisung bowed his head down as a sign of gratitude.

"No need and just call me Lee know Hyung kay?"lee know assured.

Jisung looked up in suprise and saw that Lee know was manspreading.

Jisung looked down immediately while blushing and replied,"Yes Lee know Hyung.."

Felix opened his mouth all of a sudden and started talking like the sunshine🌞he was,making everyone turn their attention to him and get engrossed in talking too.

Well everyone except Jeongin.

Jisung's neck.His neck.God it was so pretty and bare.he was basically asking him to take a bite.God he couldn't take it.It was close.

Jisung did not notice but his fangs came out.His eyes turned blood-shot red.And his veins popped out of his hands.

As he was about to lean in,he felt Jisung squirming on his lap, distracting him from whatever he was about to do.

he quickly hid his fangs and blinked his eyes multiple times to change the colour.

He almost traumatised Jisung.God he would never forgive himself.But at the same time,it would have been fun.
Watching him squirming under him while aroused would be a sight to behold.

<NO JEONGIN CHILL!JEONGIN NEVER BAD!>christmas evel reference.

While he was whacking his head he felt a certain very obvious glaring towards him.It was Felix.Maybe he had saw everything,maybe he didn't.

Felix did.Well Jeongin didn't really need to know so Felix kept it to himself.

<Jeongin's soo gonna get in trouble hahaaahahaahhhaahahahah>(Felix)

<what?why are you guys so weird.like
keep your thoughts to yourself.>
(Seungmin)

<then keep your weird jisung attachment photos to yourself too!> felix retorted back.

<ooo...bad move..>(JN)

<NO I MEANT SHARE IT WITH ME!>
Felix quickly corrected himself.

<should I make all of you a second Hyunjin?>(Lee know)

Lee know was getting annoyed by the multiple voices in his head since he was trying to listen to what jisung was saying so he made an harmless threat.

They all shuddered at the thought.

"180° for 20 minutes isnt fun."
(FX/JN/SN)

"Huh what'd you say?"Jisung tilted his head innocently to the side as he watched the trio panic.

"urhm we said that you're really cute!"felix out up a thumbs up.

<why would you say that you dummy!>jeongin groaned mentally.

<well it isn't a lie so its okay!>(FX)

"r-really?thank you.."Jisung felt his cheeks warm up and cupped it with his hands.

"And we think your cheeks is really cute too."Lee know said randomly and pounced on Jisung,squishing his cheeks and pinching at his sides in the process.

"HYUNG!AAHA STOAHHA"(JG)

Lee know,happy about the nickname,
continued his actions and this time attacked his stomach and armpits.

"N-NO!HELP LIX,JEONGIN AND PUPPY!"Jisung screamed out in terror as he started laughing uncontrollably.

Upon hearing their name,they ran to Jisung and joined the tickle torture, each of them switching sides every second.

"GUYS STOP!STOP!SERIOUSLY IM GONNA DIE!"Jisung managed to scream out,before pretending to faint.

"Oh no!My poor sungie!hmm I guess I'll just send him a kiss!"felix licked his lips,and puckered it.

"NO!!"(JN)

Jisung quickly dodged and ran out Lee know's hold causing his phone to almost fall.

lee know picked up his phone and passed it back to jisung.bowing slightly,jisung turned on his phone.

"guys...it's 7pm?(JG)

"WHAT!?!?"A chorus of suprised shouts echoed in the dark room.

"SHHH!"(JG)

"sorry but aren't we supposed to be in our dorms?"(Seungmin)

"Well I guess.."(Jisung)

"But we don't have our dorm keys??"
(JG)

"I took it for you guys just now so it's fine don't worry."(Lee know)

"REALLY!?Thanks Lee know Hyung!"
(JG)

The quokka was now jumping around happily all while hugging Lee know- which was in fact very cute.

"SHH!"The trio reminded before looking at Lee know once again.

"Right.Here's your dorm keys."Lee know passed it around,all hoping to get at least each other or the same as Jisung.

"I have..1430!"(Jisung)

"Aw come on!"(FX/SN/JN)

"sorry guys.."(JG)

"No its fine!I was just worried about you being alone with your roommate!"jeongin patted his back.

"why so?"(JG)

"Well because you're so cute!"(FX)

"thanks guys!but i'll be fine!"(JG)

"..."

"Okay then..I think this is goodbye. Bye everyone!"Jisung waved before leaving the room to his dorm.

When he arrived he saw that the dorm was really messy and decided to clean it before showering.

When he was done he went to shower but while he was showering he heard a shutter sound📸 but shrugged it off because number 1 it was getting late.
number 2 he was tired.

After that he changed into an oversized hoodie and short shorts before dozing off.

What he didn't know was that,there were multiple 📸 sounds after he fell asleep.
_______________________________________
I didn't check so if there's typos forgive me!

𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐄🩸जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें