𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

short chapter,completely unrelated to the previous chapters,and some stuff that happened in the novel,which I didn't write!

"guys-its PE!!"Jeongin excitedly tapped the piece of paper he was holding.

"okay and..?"(LK)

"it's.Jisung.Time."(JN)

"oh yeah,I'm ready."(FX)

"I have my phone."(SN)

"and..I have my air fryer-so send me everything you have."(LK)

"BUT-you're literally the PE teacher too!you can just do your teacher things and ask jisung to do things!"
(FX)

"im the PE teacher because I deserve it-so send me the pictures."(LK)

"you literally killed the PE teacher just so you could be the PE teacher and see Jisung."(SN)

"shut up."(LK)

"lee know hyung!"Jisung ran over to them wearing...wearing..whatever he was wearing.

"JISUNG!H-"Felix literally malfunctioned.

"wh-what are you wearing.?"(SN

it looked like..shorts.no it wasn't shorts-theres no way.its so..short-like mid thigh?and-it fits perfectly around his waist and thighs.

"..?..PE uniform?"(JG)

"no-thats isn't PE uniform,that's.."(JN)

"oh-we were short on male uniforms, so I wore the girl one!isn't the female PE uniform nicer?"Jisung did a little twirl and smiled.

"although it IS a bit short.."Jisung pulled down the shorts a little,as everytime he moved it would roll up.

"o-oh."(FX)

they were strong,vampires.there was no way,a human,could kill them.

any human other than JISUNG.

anyways,PE started and their doing stretching.

"is everyone with their partners?"(LK)

"yes sir!"(ALL EXCEPT FX/SN/JN/JG)

"what?I can't hear you Jeongin, Seungmin and Felix."(LK)

"..yessss..."They replied sarcastically.

Lee know was a demon.He had paired the 3 up together,and purposely left JISUNG with no partner.

"okay-start!"Everyone went into their positions and started stretching.

"lee know hyung..?"Jisung pulled his shirt gently.

"yeah?."(LK)

he knew what Jisung was going to ask,but he wanted to hear it still.

"can you..partner up with me?.."(JG)

"..sure.."(LK)

"yay!thank you lee know hyung." Jisung jumped happily and pulled lee know's hand to a corner where they could stretch at.which was right infront of the trio.

<f*CK man!>(FX)

They lazily stretched each other,while seungmin was taking photos of Jisung and cropping out lee know.

"okay-jisung bent down lower.."(LK)

<woah-i didn't think he would be so flexible.>(LK)

Jisung was sitting in a L position with his legs spread apart and his upper body in between his legs.

(idk how to explain it)

he lightly pushed jisungs back lower and watched as Jisung took it easily.
but his shirt didn't.it rised up-just a little.