𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

"..kids.."Bang Chan walked into the room and everyone,except for jisung,
stopped moving.

<shit.>(FX/SN/JN)

"..?.."Jisung sat up from the bed and saw that the trio had stopped tickling him.

"good morning?"(FX)

"ITS 6 IN THE MORNING!"(BC)

<oh no..>(JN/FX)

Soon,Bangchan had started nagging and scolding them,like a mother of 4 kids.It was surprising that even lee know was getting scolded though.

<woah..hyung is getting scolded?>

Jisung stared at the male infront of him and,in the dark,managed to make out the sharp features of the guy.

He had abs.abs.ABS⁉️Jisung almost fainted.abs.Anyways other than abs-
The guy was quite short compared to Lee know,and had blonde hair.

<abs..(๛ ˘ ³˘ )♡>jisung was most definitely not gawking at his abs.
He wasn't.No he wasn't.

<?>Bangchan had already heard what jisung was thinking of directed his head towards him,catching jisung off guard.

<Is this the boy you were talking about?>(BC)

<well,yeah..>(FX)

<well-i guess you lost,because I caught his eye immediately.>(BC)

<WHAT!I HAVE ABS TOO!>(FX)

<ME 2>(JN)

<me 3>(SN)

<when did you even->(FX)

<me 4>(LK)

<EVEN LEE KNOW LIKES HIM?!?>(BC)

<yeah I know.shocking!>(FX)

<I'm not even surprised at this point,
he got all of us.>(SN)

<well,I have to check him out myself before letting you guys fall in love with a random human.>(BC)

<sure father..>Jeongin rolled his eyes silently and watched as Bangchan stared at jisung.

Upon catching Jisung staring,he let a smirk fall over his face.

"jisung?.right?."Bang Chan switched on the light,without warning and saw jisung flinch at the sudden change in lighting.

"j-jisung,yes jisung."Jisung,as if caught
,looked down,letting a dark color of red-spread across his cheeks and neck.

<fuck.guys,this is the day I stop breathing>(FX)

<blood,blood,blood.>(JN)

<TISSUES.>(LK)

<I meant that his blood would probably taste sweet!>(JN)

<yeah right,but I think it'll taste sweet too!>(SN)

<NOO GUYS YOU'RE GETTING OFF TOPIC!!IM TALKING ABOUT HOW THE BLUSH WASNT CAUSED BY US!!>
(FX)

<we never even made him blush before!>(JN)

<I did>(SN)

<I did 2>(LK)

<shush.>(FX)

<NO BUT->(JN)
......................................................................

While they were having a mid life crisis,they had forgotten that jisung and bang Chan was talking to each other.

"You can call me Christ,Christopher."
Christopher held out his hand and grabbed jisungs hand in his while side-hugging him.

When Christopher pulled away,he noticed that Jisung was fidgeting.

"?"(BC)

<why'd you hug him bro!>(FX)

<he's cute!I don't know what to do!>
(BC)

<stay back you wild kangaroo his mine.>(SN)

<nope!sung is mine.>(FX)

<MINE MINE MINE>(JN)

<he literally calls me jagiya,what do you make of that?>(LK)

<it doesn't matter!he cuddles me a lot more than you have!>(FX)

<HE TALKS TO ME MORE!>(JN)

<he trusts me more?>(SN)

<but he likes my abs>(BC)

<you've only seen him for 5 minutes you 4800 year old dude>(SN)

Seungmin,again,with the old man jokes.Well Christopher would always forgive him anyways.He had a bit of a soft spot for his maknaes.

"you speak English?"(BC)

"yeah,my English name is Peter."(JG)

"So I can call you Peter right?"(BC)

"yeah!that would be great!..Mr...Not Mr,I mean Christopher!"Jisung felt a smile spread across his face,at his English name.Its been awhile since he was called that.

"oh,you're so cute!!"Felix suddenly spoke up,and sat down on the bed beside jisung.

Meanwhile,Jisung and Christopher were in their own little world.

Christopher POV:

gahh..he's so pretty,I haven't seen such a good looking human since,
since a long time ago!he's so cute too!
shit,is this the so called jisung effect they've been talking about?even lk..
I'm one of them now oh no‼️

Jisung POV:

He's so hot...and all of them are so hot!I'm the only one that's..not hot-?
and the abs⁉️my abs aren't even that nice!..They're literally perfect,I'm so lucky to be 'friends' with them..

No one's POV:

"sungieee~?are you feeling better??..
hey sung!my sunshine!babyyyy~!ohh how bout this!jagiya~!"Felix moved closer to Jisung and pinched his cheek.

"ogghh,lixie stop..!someone help!"
Jidung reached both of his hands out and flapped it around,probably asking to be pulled away.

But to his horror,nobody helped him.
Instead they all joined in and started tickling his sides.

"N-NO!"(JG)

Christopher laughed at the scene.They were so cute!Christopher decided to hold Jisung's hand and sit on the bed,
which was,very cute.

<his hand is so warm..>(JG)

He felt Jisung squish his hand tighter and laugh.It was angelic.Christopher faced Jisung and saw him,giving him a gummy smile,and waving.

Christopher might have blushed.But that doesn't matter.Maybe he had fallen for the Jisung effect.Maybe he likes Jisung.Another day,another vampire crush.
_______________________________________
their so cute!!❤️‍🩹