𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

"WHAT?!?"(JG)

"we're in my house!"(JN)

"SERIOUSLY?!?"(JG)

"yeah."(JN/FX)

"that's why your room looks so expensive!it's probably more expensive than me and my room combined!"(JG)

"You're more expensive than my room,what do you mean?."(JN)

"..."

<you really had to ruin the mood by flirting with him huh?>(FX)

<But it's true!>(JN)

<does he not take compliments well?>
(FX)

<But he compliments us all the time!>(JN)

<true but...>(FX)

Jeongin looked down and saw that jisung was so small under him and Felix right now.It was like-like jisung was his.Not Felix's,his.Maybe he almost switched to his other form.

"t-thanks?"Jisung looked up and Jeongin and for a second he swear he saw red.

"...."

"anyways-SUNG!my sunshine,why were you sick so suddenly?did you not take care of yourself?"(FX)

"i think it's just the weather-yk it's so cold?"(JG)

"..but it's been so hot this whole week?"(JN)

"..."

<how is he sick tho??>(FX)

<yeah!we check on him every night!>
(JN)
......................................................................
If you're wondering what he meant-I will explain because I love you guys<3
Every night when Jisung falls asleep they'll visit him and check on him through his window to see if he's sleeping well.

Weird and cute I know.signs of obsession.
......................................................................
<hmm.we didn't check yesterday>(FX)

<yeah but what could happen in one night??he was okay this whole week until Friday!>(JN)

<if he won't tell us then..we'll have to resort to using hyunjin's lie spell>(FX)

<but we can't let him meet jisungie!!>
(JN)

<oh come on stop being selfish>(FX)

<NO IM NOT!!>(JN)

"YES YOU ARE!!"(FX)

"huh?"(JG)

"uhm I meant!"(FX)

"want to meet the artist of those paintings?"(JN)

"YES!-I MEAN.."Jisung looked down in
shyness.

<how does he know??>(JG)

"yeah why not?"(JG)

"sungie so cute!"Felix pinched Jisung's cheeks and stretched them,somehow
making Jisung look cuter.

"uhnghhh"(Jisung)

"SO CUTEEE!!"Jeongin hugged Jisung from the back and squeezed him making Felix's hold on him loosen.

"...."

The stayed there in comfort until the door slammed open,scaring the trio.

"..."

"what?."(FX)

"Father told us to bring him chicken soup."(SN)

To Jeongin and Felix's disappointment
,Jisung sat up upon hearing the word father.