𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

<hey should we talk to sung about it?>
(FX)

<I know he said not to mention it but..
>(FX)

<ITS BEEN A WEEK!>(JN/FX)

<I think we should.>(LK)

<no objections,because I miss him<3>
(SN)

<that's so..unseungmin of you?>(FX)

<I can like him too okay.>(SN)

<who wouldn't?>(LK)

<EVEN YOU?!??>(JN/FX/SN)

<I mean..you do call him dear so.>(SN)

<AW MAN!I wanted to call him jagiya too!>(FX)

<Too late!>(SN)

<Says the NICKNAME STEALER!>(JN)

<says the->(SN)

"Quokka-you okay?"Lee know tapped the sleeping Jisung on his back and waited for an answer that didn't come back.

"sungg~?"(FX)

<weird.>(SN)

<RIGHT??>(FX)

Jisung never slept during lessons.Well not until now-but he never did.He would focus and write down notes like the good kid he was.

But here he is,sleeping not only in class,but during recess.

"Jisungiee~you hungry?"Jeongin ruffled his hair while pushing a plate of cheesecake to Jisung.

weird.Normally he would start eating already.Weird.This was all weird.So very weird.

Jeongin tapped his shoulder and jumped in shock.

"It's so hot!"(JN)

<hot?>(SN)

Seungmin sat up and lifted his head to touch his forehead.

"He's sick."(SN)

"how do YOU know?"(JN)

"again I'm smarter than both of you combined so don't question me."(SN)

"HE-!"(FX)

Lee know stood up,approached Jisung and touched his forehead.

"yeah sick."(LK)

"What,you didn't believe me?."(SN)

"No I just wanted to check"(LK)

Felix stood up and grabbed Jisung's hand and lifted him from his seat-
waking jisung up.

"hmnm?"Jisung slowly lifted his head and stared into Felix's eyes.

Simply put-it was cute,and Felix fell in love with him more.

"sung you're sick-i'm bringing you back to our dorm,is that okay?"Felix carried Jisung in a piggyback.

"mmmh okayyy.."Jisung lifted his hand and placed it both on felix's shoulder with his face on his shoulder.

"tch.lucky bastard.."Jeongin mumbled under his breath.

"what'd you say?"(FX)

"nothing!"(JN)

Jisung didn't know when-but he fell asleep in Felix's arms.Its not his fault it felt comfortable.Its not his fault Felix's cologne smelled good.

That's when Jisung felt something cold and wet drop on his forehead.

"eek!-"Jisung sat up immediately causing the vampire infront of him to shriek with him too.

"oh it's just you lixie."He sat up groggily and rubbed his throbbing head.

"lie back down."Lee know pulled Jisung back onto the bed.Which was very comfortable and smooth.

"Jisung!?you're awake!this is my bedroom!how you like it?"Jeongin excitedly shook Jisung's hand and pointed at different parts of the room

"there is my desk..my bookshelf..and paintings from hy- my hyung!"(JN)

"woah.."Jisung stared at the exquisite paintings like it was treasure.

"Hey-stop being annoying!Jisung doesn't care about your room!"(FX)

"Yes he does!"(JN)

"No he doesn't!!"(FX)

While they were arguing,Jisung was staring at the magnificent painting and focusing on the way the artist chose the colorings and the details.

It was so beautiful.If only,if only he could see it from the artist's view.

<Wait,innie said that was his friend right?maybe I could..>(Jisung)

<?>(JN/FX)

Jeongin and Felix looked at each other in confusion as Jisung looked at the paintings with fascination.

<that would be asking too much.Ans my head hurts anyways!so I shouldn't ask.>(JG)

"hey sungg whatcha thinkin' of?"Felix leaned onto jisung's shoulder as he stared at the beautiful painting.
And by painting he meant Han Jisung.

"uh-I!My head hurts!"Jisung dramatically fell back onto Jeongin's bed and place his hand over his eyes.

"sure,sure."Felix laid down beside Jisung and signalled for Jeongin to lie down too.But Jeongin had lied down at the same time as Felix so there was no need to.

"Jisungie~do you want a head massage?"(JN)

<I'll hurt you.>(FX)

"no need I'm fine."Jisung just settled on hugging Jeongin and-because of the height difference,His face was on Jeongin's chest while Jeongin's chin was on his head.It was oddly comforting.

"Hey!how about mine?"(FX)

Felix leaned in and hugged Jisung on the back too,with his face in Jisung's soft,silky hair.

"Jisung your hair smells heavenly.."
(FX)

"thanks!but aren't you guys going to get sick too?"(JG)

"doesn't matter.we take care of our baby first."(FX/JN)

"..."

"Also why does your bedroom look so rich compared to my dorm?."(JG)

"Well that's because we're not IN the dorms."(JN)

"....."
_______________________________________

thanks for reading my novels guys I really appreciate yall❤️‍🩹