𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

"i'm so excited!!"jisung capered around his room and shuffled through his closet for clothes.

"felix says he likes when I wear skirts..so.."jisung picked out a black skirt,and

he then took out a black shirt, accompanied with a black belt.

"ding!"

"hm?"

jisung picked up his phone and looked at the chat messages.
-------------------------------------------------------
puppymin
are you going to wear the jacket I bought for you?
-------------------------------------------------------

jisung picked up his white jacket and wore it,turning around slightly to observe himself in the mirror.

he smiled at the clothes his 'friends' had bought him and walked towards the door.

"sunggiee??have you packed your lug-"Felix looked up the stairs and his jaw dropped.

"i already packed it fo-!"jeongin replied and looked up,his face mimicking Felix's.

"can you guys stop cutting off it's very anno-"seungmin looked up and his eyes widened.

"come and get your foo-"lee know immediately shut his mouth.

"why do you guys keep cutting o-"christopher dropped his phone.

"what's wrong with you guys?."finally the cutting off cycle has stopped.

BUT WHAT THE HELLL IS THISS⁉️🔥

"...."awkward silence.🐦‍⬛🐦‍⬛🐦‍⬛🐦‍⬛..

"sung you look so fucking scrumpt-"
(scrumptious)Felix slapped his hand above his mouth before he could say anything else.

god he sooo wanted to bend him over right now and god would not even be able to stop him from-

jisung curiously tilted his head to the left.

"you look..breathtaking.."seungmin finally let out a breath.

"well,you guys look wayyy more breathtaking!"jisung smiled and nervously shifted at the eyes of his members.

"uh..we..i'm!sorry to say but I have some friends coming to join us so I hope you won't mind?"Christopher scratched his head and laughed awkwardly.

".."

"but if you DO mind I can ask them to leave-"(BC)

"i don't,but who are they?"jisung lifted an eyebrow.

"changbin and hyunjin come out!"

a short buff guy eating mcdonalds, walked out of what seemed like a studio room,and smiled at jisung.