𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

what jisung is wearing:

"you guys ready to start the discopangpang?!?"the operator cheered in the mic

"YESS!!"felix and jisung shouted at the top of their lungs and held each others hand.

"but..weird,why is it all guys?"the operator rubbed his forehead at the realization.

"oh are you all..nevermind, everyone is welcomed here!."the operator clapped his hands,"everybody make sure to hold on tight!"

the members screamed,as they were thrown up in the air."oh my god!" jisung held on tight to the railings and looked at Felix.

"THIS IS SO FUN,WHAT THE HELL!?" felix exclaimed and stood up from his seat.

"oh?are you challenging me??well,I give you all of my luck."the operator laughed mischievously"you're dead!"

[that human is gonna need that luck back!]Felix proudly stood in the middle of the discopangpang.

[show him what you got!]Jeongin cheered him on,as he stole felix's seat, by smoothly walking towards jisung and sitting down.

"woah!is this an affair I see?your boyfriend is cheating on you!you need to keep up your game!"the operator shook the ride wildly,but to no avail.

felix stood there on his spot confidently.

"I see that you are a worthy person. what is your plan challenging me here,prince?as a king,I'm very busy."the operator was really one interesting man.or just mentally insane.

Felix smiled and mouthed the words, 'throw me onto my boyfriend.'and pointed at the boy who was currently getting hogged by 6 predators.

the operator smiled wickedly,'okay!'

"you over there!the boy with a grey shirt!yes you,watch out!"the operator shook the ride side to side violently.

the people around him,slowly faded away.

"LEE KNOW!!SEUNGMIN!!"jisung attempted to grab onto them,but they slided away from him everytime he tried.

lee know closed his eyes,and dramatically fell to the seat a few seats away from him,while seungmin sighed and sat on the floor.

[because I have no need for his luck,]

"you!the boy in the middle,yes you!now I can do something to the couple, wait isn't that your boyfriend?he looks like he doesn't care about you at all.handsome dude please do something!"

Felix crossed his arms and fell back, all the way in between jisung's thighs. "HELP,JISUNG HELP ME!"

[when I was already planning to fall from the start!]felix evily revealed, and laughed at his members faces.

"wait,how do I help you?!"Felix grabbed jisung's thighs,and squished it around his neck."this is the only way."

[squishy]

[THIS IS LITERALLY HARASSMENT TO JISUNG,RIGHT SEUNGMIN?] jeongin moved closer to jisung and placed his hand around his waist.

[agreed.]

"n-no!both of you are gonna make me fall!"jisung forced his eyes shut and held on to the railings tighter.

"what is this love affair?!?time to break it up couple!"the operator laughed maniacally,(maniac)and shook the ride like it was an gigantic earthquake.

the 'couple' broke apart,when jisung got pushed to the side,Felix to the opposite direction,and jeongin at staying at where be was.

jisung swear he saw something big, before he landed on something soft.[huh.]his face was in christopher's chest,while christopher held him tightly on his lap,so he wouldn't fall.

when the ride slowed down,he moved jisung to sit behind both him and changbin.

"yo boyfriend,how many girlfriends do you have?"the operator clapped his hands at the drama.(dramaramama)

jisung held onto changbin,and bangchan tightly as he squished at their sides for support.

changbin,held on to the smaller boy while smiling proudly when the operator complimented his muscles.

he looked down at the smiling boy.

"oh."

jisung had a rather,beautiful smile spread on his face.a very pretty smile. wow,okay,maybe that was what captivated the members,his smile.(YALL REMEMBER WHEN CHANGBIN SAID HAN HAD THE PRETTIEST SMILE?!?)

[I shouldn't be thinking of this!] changbin shook his head and looked at Felix and jeongin instead.

they were trashing about and holding each other for support.

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ!"changbin,laughed at them and pointed a finger for everyone to look at them.

"woah,are the cheated on wives getting together?!?"

jisung laughed at the scene, "now,now,it's bad to laugh at others okay?has your parents ever told you that?time to pay the price!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ!"

"WAIT WHY ME?!?"hyunjin shrieked as he was pushed onto Felix and jeongin.

"AHHH!!!"the three members screamed in union and held onto each other.

[this operator is a human,none should mess with.]the members silently agreed.
.
.
.
.

jisung found himself falling onto members the whole ride,while the members were barely moving,except for jeongin,hyunjin and Felix of course.

"come back again couple!!"the operator laughed at their awful expressions.insane.

"my back hurts!"jisung stretched and hugged christopher's side."I'm hungry!churros please~?"jisung used his best puppy eyes wiggled his waist a bit.

"sure."Christopher smiled gently and caressed his forehead.

"I can still see you couples!!"the operator reminded and irritatedly.

"okay,okay!"jisung and the rest walked to the food stalls.
.
.
.
.
"oh!I want ice cream!"

"me too!"

"MEMEME!"

"channie is paying right?"

"yep."

during the walk to the food stalls, changbin kept looking at jisung.and whenever he did, jisung would just smile back.

him and that awfully cute smile.it was so pretty for no reason.why was it so beautiful?was he falling for him?it couldn't be..right?

will changbin the aegyo king fall for jisung the traumatizing aegyo king?!?!?(I'm just kidding I love han's aegyo the most)
_____________________________________