FIFTY - FOUR: waves at the shore

sadie

"get her the fuck out!" i yelled.

"miss celine, please polity exist the room." alfred asked her to get the duck out politely.

"no i'm not going to! so you're meaning to tell me that you moved on with someone else? who is it?" she yelled.

"good morning, it happened and it ended and you just found out? i think it's time you tell dearest daddy you like girls, maybe then you'll grow a couple brain cells. i think the whole house knows you and i were a thing by now, it wouldn't take long till he finds out." i snapped.

"so what? you went to the states to fall in love with a minging women and when you're no longer a thing you fly back here and act like nothing happened?" she asked.

"disrespect her one more time and i will physically put you to sleep." i clenched my teeth.

"i think it's time to go miss." a security guard walked into my room.

"just get her out, aaliyah is supposed to arrive soon and i can't do this anymore." i walked away and closed the sliding doors to my bathroom. i have never looked as bad as look right now, i've really let myself go in the past months, i looked at myself in the mirror.

i could feel a tear creeping it's way to my eye and it inevitably fell down my cheek and dropped into the sink. "bear, your friend is here." mama knocked on the bathroom door and i could see her behind the blurry glass.

"thank you mama, you can go now." i yelled out, trying not to make it obvious that was crying.

"okay." she exited the room and when i was sure she was gone i opened the door and immediately hugged aaliyah.

"i don't know what to do with myself anymore." i sobbed. "aly please tell me what to do."

"i have an idea."

☆☆☆
billie

"miss aaliyah i think we've made it clear that she can not enter without miss astor knowing. it is strictly forbidden." the security guard said.

"what have we got here now?" a butler said, clearly annoyed and frustrated, shown from just his body language.

"i will walk myself out." who i recognize to be celine pulled her hand away from another security guard.

"he's not letting us in, i'm aaliyah sadie's best friend." aly said.

"what's the problem then?" the butler turned to the security.

"she has a friend with her." he replied.

"oh so they can go in and i can't?" celine huffed and walked away.

"i apologize for her behavior." the butler started. "but miss you can't go in." he looked at me.

"wait— you're alfred right?" i remembered him from the party and then from the files. "i'm billie, violet's—"

"sadie's ex lover." he continued my sentence. "follow me." he started walking.

"alfred what was that up in sadie's room?" a women that looked just like v walked with us.

"celine came to visit." alfred replied.

"oh when will she learn that she isn't welcome here?" she said.

"i'd say the same thing."

"you must be sadie's mom, i'm her friend from the states." aaliyah introduced herself.

"oh yes! sadie mentioned you paying a visit, you came at the right time and please call me melanie." she said while still walking with us. "and who are you?"