eight. HUNTER

"And then she slammed the door in my face! She's such a bitch

"And then she slammed the door in my face! She's such a bitch." I finished.

"Don't say that. She was probably just tired." Mack replied.

That offended me. She should not have been tired of me after all the space I gave her over the summer. I was trying to be nice, letting her get over me before the school year came around. I obviously got over her! It's not like I was thinking about her every day.

"Well that's a prick move. No need to be so tired with me." I stated.

I wished I had more alcohol, but then I would have to buy more alcohol later and that sounded annoying. There probably was only like a glass left after Ward grabbed three more for himself and Mack.

My three empty glasses were sitting on the headboard of the bunk bed, and I wasn't really worried about knocking them over. If they did happen to fall over, it's not like they'd break easily.

Trust me I've tried to break beer bottles before. They're the second strongest material in the universe.

The first being a Nokia phone.

Obviously.

I was brought out of my thoughts when the door to the room opened and Fitz walked in. He seemed quite happy, and I had a strong guess as to why.

"Hey Turbo." Mack grinned, turning away from me and Ward to look at him.

"How'd talking with Simmons go?" Ward asked, sounding like he was trying to tease.

Fitz turned a little red, and that told us everything.

Or at least it told me everything. The other two were probably smart enough to guess.

"It went fine. I just walked her back to her dorm." Fitz replied. "She was very nice and said she hoped I could get my last class changed to Biochemistry."

"Wow, sounds like things are getting serious." Ward said, causing Fitz to roll his eyes.

"Oh quiet. It's not like that. She's just an old friend."

"Shore she is. When you gonna talkta Hill?" I asked, leaning over the bed frame to get a clearer look at him.

Fitz gave me a confused look, but he glanced to the bottles next to be and nodded to himself.

"Tomorrow. It's a little late to talk to the principal tonight." Fitz replied.

"Did you get Simmons' number or anything? Please tell me y'all didn't just talk for half an hour." Ward asked.

"Yeah, she gave me her number when we were walking back here. My phone is almost dead though so I haven't contacted her because I wanted to charge up my phone in here." Fitz replied.

"Maybe you should make a device that keeps your phone from losing battery." Mack suggested.

"What? Why?" Fitz asked.

"I was reading up on the requirements for the Engineering and Technology branch in the student folder. Apparently the final project is to design and create a device or electronic that can improve lives." Mack informed them.

"That's nothing compared to us. We get to go on an actual field mission at the end of the term." Ward stated.

He sounded like he was smirking, but honestly I was zoning out of their conversation to care much about what they were saying.

My mind instead went against my better judgement and drifted towards the thought of Bobbi.

I did regret breaking up with her. Sure she was ignoring me all the time just cause she wanted to work on senseless stuff like a job. But she did give me some attention and I always felt better when she did. I tried to explain my thoughts to her and tell her how I didn't feel like I was getting enough attention from her and how I thought that that was affecting our relationship. But that just made her call me selfish.

And I remember telling her that she was the selfish one because I was trying to give her all of my love and respect and I just wanted some back. She did try, I'll give her that. After that argument ended up in a very nice makeout session, I did notice a change in how she worked on things. She made time for me more but after a month, she'd gone back to her work absorbed self.

Apparently she was trying to learn more languages since it was crucial to know many languages for field work. I just assumed field work was for killing bad guys.

But she was ignoring me a lot more than before, so I just decided breaking up with her was the best thing to do. She could focus on herself and I could do something better than date someone who clearly didn't like me back.

Then I gave her all the space in the world for the summer, letting her do what she pleased. Why would I bother her further? Now I was trying to be nice and she's just acting like I'm a nobody.

And now she was tired of me?

That woman made me want to tear my hair out. A hell beast of a woman she was.

----------
Guys Hunter is so simp
That's all

ALSO WE FINISHED ALL THEIR PERSPECTIVES!! Now I can actually start the school time and introduce the "non main" characters. Super excited broskis

Love you guys <3333