eleven. SKYE

After having very pleasant dreams, I was awoken by a pillow to the face

"Come on sleepyhead." Bobbi spoke as if she were a mother talking to a toddler.

"Nooooooo." I groaned, rolling over, trying to escape.

It didn't work sadly.

She pulled the blankets off of me and forced me to stand.

"Do you want to go get actual sleeping supplies or are you gonna stay cooped up in these that aren't even yours?" Bobbi asked, grabbing my hands as she made me get up.

"I wanna stay cooped up in those. They're comfortable." I yawned.

"It's nearly ten in the morning. The bus leaves every thirty minutes. Get dressed." Bobbi instructed.

Ugh.

I don't really know how, its all kind of a blur, but the next thing I remember is standing in front of the mirror after I finished my makeup.

I left the bathroom, seeing Bobbi and Elena waiting for me.

"Where's Simmons?" I asked.

"She went out a few minutes ago with her male friend." Elena replied.

I could feel the smirk on my face.

"And she left this for you." Bobbi added, handing me a piece of paper.

The top of it said 'For Skye'.

Then there was a nine digit number and at the bottom it said 'Fitz'.

The smirk became a grin as I quickly added him on my phone. I was very grateful that Simmons didn't seem to forget my rant last night about being a group. I had said if Ward and Fitz were in the same dorm, we should meet the other two since they'd probably be cool people too.

Skye: is this fitz or did simmons give me a fake number

I stared at the screen, waiting for a moment. When a reply didn't come in less than a minute, I sighed and put my phone in my back pocket.

"Okay, let's go. Elena, you're coming with, right?" I asked clapping my hands together once.

"I guess I can. Might as well check out the place." Elena shrugged.

The three of us began walking out, Bobbi and Elena carrying purses while I just had my phone in my pocket. My wallet was safely tucked in my bra. As we walked down the concrete path that had a sign pointing to the bus station, I felt my phone buzz.

Unknown: Yes. This is Fitz. Is this Skye?

I smiled as I began typing out a reply.

Skye: this is she
Skye: what r u and simmons doing rn?
Skye: WAIT
Skye: i have a better idea

Fitz: Okay?

I quickly made a group chat while Bobbi grabbed my arm to keep from walking off the path.

BUS KIDS
Skye: boom

Fitz: What is this?

Skye: group chat
Skye: im calling it the bus kids cause im otw to the bus rn and its all I could think of

Simmons: Lovely!

Skye: ok ill talk later ttyl

I put my phone back into my pocket and Bobbi raised an eyebrow.

"Simmons gave me Fitz's number." I smirked. "I made a group chat."

We eventually came up on the bus station. It was almost 10:30, so we were plenty on time.

I looked around at the other kids who were sitting at the different benches, waiting. I made eye contact with some blonde guy but he looked away before I could really see who he was.

My eyes DID land on Ward. He was sitting with two others, neither of which were Fitz. I immediately assumed they were his other dormmates cause he didn't seem too chatty.

"Ooo guys, over here!" I grinned, immediately starting that way.

I only got a few steps before Bobbi stopped me.

"Absolutely not." She cut me off.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"That's Hunter." She pointed out the non bald guy next to Ward.

My grin fell.

"Oh."

"You're welcome to go over, but I'm staying here." Bobbi informed me.

"I also would like to stay here." Elena added.

I wanted to go say hi to the guys, but I figured it would be better to just stay with my roommates. I could probably find the guys at some point while we were in town anyways.

"It's fine, I'll stay here." I shrugged.

The benches were already taken, so we stood around and waited until the bus got there. While we waited, I turned on my phone and scrolled through my contacts.

Currently, the only people I had were Simmons, Fitz, Bobbi, and Elena. Kind of sad. I also had a few numbers from the Rising Tide, but those were blocked and dead to me.

"Hey Elena." I spoke without thinking. "Can I have your boyfriend's number?"

"What?" Elena replied.

"For a group chat. Like I'll put us four, Kenny or whatever his name was-"

"Keller."

"Keller and Fitz, then other people maybe. That way we'll always have connections to people outside of our roommates." I finished.

"I'm not sure I like the idea of you having my boyfriend's number."

"I'm not gonna try anything, if that's what you're thinking. I'm really not looking to date right now anyways." I said.

I wanted to add, 'especially not since my last boyfriend,' but I decided not to.

"I'll ask him what he thinks." Elena crossed her arms.

"Deal." I grinned.

——————————
Hey bookies I started a new job I'm doing it for the money
I had a fun lil plot idea but I have to wait before I can actually do it which is annoying but whatever

Love you guys <333