fifteen. HUNTER

After I'd finished my round with some guy named Davis, I swapped to Mack, then we had to swap again and I may have intentionally bumped into Bobbi

No, I wasn't trying to do anything to or with her, I just didn't want her thinking I was trying to be a player or someone along those lines with her roommates. It was bad enough that she hated me, I didn't want to add to it.

So, when we paired up, I was a bit worried for my own safety since she didn't look too worried about pulling her punches, but I also tried to explain my situation to her.

"Look-" I dodged the punch.

"You're supposed to block it." Bobbi cut me off.

"Fine, punch again. But I swear, I have classes with Elena and she and Keller are certainly not in a good situation. It doesn't take a genius to figure out they broke up and she wants to be left alone. I was being nice." I stated, this time actually blocking Bobbi and throwing a punch back.

Instead of stopping and restarting the movement, she caught my hand and twisted my arm, causing me to turn on my heels so my back was pressed against her.

"Fine. I'll ask her about it." Bobbi replied.

While enjoying the feeling of Bobbi's chest pressed against me, I certainly didn't like the looks that we were getting. Not because I didn't enjoy attention, but because I did not want to look like I was losing.

I elbowed her in the side and turned around as quickly as I could, throwing her off balance enough to side step her and trip her in the legs, causing her to fall back. Unfortunately for me, her leg locked onto mine and with her free leg, she kicked my shin, causing me to go toppling down on top of her.

I managed to catch myself with my forearms, then I pushed myself up so I was hovering over her, balanced on my hands.

I couldn't help but smirk.

"Bringing us back to the old days?"

She started this little banter. I had to say it.

She didn't seem amused by my comment though.

Instead, she kneed me in the same spot on my shin, causing me to wince and lose balance, allowing her to catch me and roll us over, allowing her to be on top of me. Her hands were on my chest, pinning me down.

"This is more like the old days." She retorted.

Then a loud "Ahem" took us out of the moment.

Bobbi immediately regained herself, getting up and hiding the red on her face as she looked Mrs. Barton in the eye.

Everyone had stopped their sparring to watch the interaction, and that was what made me go red.

"Morse, Hunter, my office. Now. Class dismissed." Barton called out.

.

"I don't know what happened between you two, but that behavior is unacceptable in my class and in this school." Mrs. Barton lectured us.

I was half falling asleep at that point, but Bobbi was sitting up straight, listening and apologizing.

"Do the both of you understand?"

"Yes ma'am."
"Yeah."

Bobbi and I echoed each other.

"Good. Dismissed."

The two of us stood up and walked out of the room. I went first since Bobbi made it a point to apologize one last time and explain that this wouldn't happen again.

As soon as Bobbi was out of the office though, she pushed past me and made her way out, leaving me in the gymnasium alone.

I rolled my eyes.

Women.

.

My next class, the last one for the day, was CPR and Health Basics. The sciences class I had to take.

Sure enough, Bobbi was there. It made sense since we had the last two classes together, but it didn't make it any less annoying. And since we were the last two in the class, of course we got seats right next to each other. Thankfully, Mack and Elena were there too.

The chairs were in rows, rather than groups. The seats were in the back, Elena and Mack sitting directly in front of them. Bobbi took the seat behind Elena and I had to take the seat behind Mack.

Bobbi seemed none to pleased about the situation, I was just marveling in my mind that of course we had to sit together. At least on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, we only had two classes together out of four.

Pretty shitty luck I guess.

But that's what happens when you plan out a schedule together and then break up.

"I'm glad our final two students could make it. Bobbi Morse and Lance Hunter I presume?" The teacher spoke.

"Yeah." I answered, Bobbi merely nodded.

"Then let's get started."

——————————
Like I said, Hunter.

Happy Fourth for those who celebrate, have lots of fireworks!!

Love you guys <333333