Endless - Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Adelaide - May

Laying in Nash's arms is heaven.

I feel like I'm on cloud nine.

I snuggle closer to him, absorbing the warmth radiating from his skin. We lay in his bed - the bed we just had sex on.

Sex.

We had sex - as in me and Nash. Nash and me. Who would've thought?

Nash took it slow, and let me tell you, it was amazing. I'm still at a loss for words. He kissed every inch of me while we connected in the most intoxicating way. He whispered words into my ear, lust-filled murmurs attached to promises of forever. He sang to me while we showed one another how much we mean to each other. He made me feel beautiful; he made me feel loved.

When Nash undressed me, I wasn't nervous - I wasn't scared. I wanted this; I wanted him. We needed to prove to each other that we weren't going anywhere - that I wasn't going anywhere.

And I'm not. Because how could I leave someone like Nash?

I close my eyes, my mind drifting back to the past few moments that we shared together: Nash giving me the necklace back, Nash whispering sweet and wicked words into my ear, Nash undressing me, Nash undressing himself, Nash saying he loves me.

Nash loves me. He loves me.

My head's resting on his chest, my fingers trailing all over his skin. I love his skin; it's warm and soft underneath my fingers. I can't stop touching him, wanting to make sure he's always there. The muscles in his stomach ripple as he breathes. His heartbeat is against my ear, the rhythm becoming music to my ears. I look up at him, my eyes travelling all over.

His eyes are closed, his lashes fanning over the tops of his cheeks. His breathing is deep, almost as if he's asleep. The freckles across the bridge of his nose are faint, but still there - another thing that I admire about him. There's slight stubble on his face, making him look even more sexy. His hair's a mess, probably from my fingers running through them.

I blush at the thought.

My eyes continue to trail down, over his throat and to his chest. They trail over the tattoo on his ribs, the lyrics that speak so much to us. They trail even further down, along the faint happy trail. The blanket barely covers us, so he's basically on full view, leaving nothing to the imagination. Our legs are tangled together, thrown over one another's.

I lay a small kiss on the place where his heart beats. I continue placing delicate kisses across his chest, loving the feeling of being able to do this.

"If you don't stop, we're going to have to rectify a problem," I hear him say, a teasing, rough tone to his voice.

I look up at him through my lashes, smirking, "Hmm... You don't see me complaining."

I don't even realize what happens until I'm flat on my back, Nash raised above me. His arms are on either side of my head, caging me in. He's staring down at me, an intense look of desire in his eyes.

"You've always been stubborn," he says, placing a rough kiss against my lips.

A giggle escapes my mouth when he pulls back, a victorious grin on his face.

"God, I love that laugh," Nash says, kissing across my neck and down my collar bone. "Never lose that laugh."

His words speak volumes to me; they always have. I tilt my head to the side, closing my eyes and laying delicate kisses up his arm. A groan escapes his lips, causing a vibration against my skin. His skin is warm against my lips as I place them higher. I open my eyes when I feel him lowering down the blanket covering me, his lips trailing down the middle of my chest.