Endless - Epilogue

Oh goodness, you guys! This is a very bittersweet moment for us. We don't even really know what to say because we're going to miss Adelaide & Nash just as much as you all are. They've become a part of us since we have spent so many sleepless nights thinking about them.

It's kind of weird because they seem so real to us - but they're not. Yet it feels like they are actual people because we feel everything they feel. Each moment of heartbreak and love literally makes our hearts clench. We both can't even begin to describe how it felt to write their story.

As characters, Adelaide & Nash have come so far in their journey. And we couldn't be happier for them. *cries tears of joy*

With that said, we both hope that you all have loved their story as much as we have loved writing it. Thank you all so much again for everything.

xoxo, The Aurora Honor

Epilogue

Nash - September

It's her birthday today.

We're lying in our bed - the one we spent hours picking out together. I never knew how hard it was to pick out a simple bed; but then again, knowing Adelaide like I do, everything is complicated.

We've been in Florida for about a month. Boxes are still scattered over the place and clothes are strewn across the floor - some from being too lazy to hang up and others from frenzied, heated moments together.

Our apartment is about an hour away from where her hometown is; that way Adelaide is able to visit her father, as well as her mother's grave, from time to time.

The meeting with Adelaide's father went surprisingly well. I've never met a girl's parents before; I never had a need to. But if I'm going to start a life with her, the first step is to get on the father's good side.

And I'm guessing I did, due to the huge grin that graced his face as he looked between Adelaide and I. He didn't give me any glares or interrogate me or any of that sh*t you see in movies. He simply shook my hand and welcomed me in.

I don't mind that we moved - that I'm farther away from my hometown. Yes, I'm not close to my mother, but I still talk to her. I needed this fresh start; this new beginning. And I'm so f*cking happy that it's with Adelaide.

The band has parted their ways, going off to do their own thing. Kane and Tom sometimes do gigs in Hudson, while Dan and Jake have parted ways from the limelight - choosing to stick to the families that they have built.

Melanie constantly calls Adelaide, checking up on her and threatening to cut off my d*ck if I hurt one hair on her. Every time they're on the phone or skyping, there are tears or crazy laughter coming from both ends; God knows what they're talking about.

I still play my guitar, randomly stepping up on stages at bars scattered around Florida. Adelaide is always there, hiding in her safe haven - the bar. Every time I'm on a stage, my eyes lock with her green ones in a matter of seconds. I always sing to her - only her - never to the hundreds of groupies trying to throw themselves on the stage.

I know she still gets jealous, even though she knows that she's the only one between the sheets in my - our - bed at night. She watches the girls throw themselves at me as I make my way through the crowds. But I never look at them; my eyes are only focused on hers as I make my way to her. And when I get to her, I kiss the h*ll out of her, leaving her in a heated state.