Chapter Four

"Mmm," Bakugo groaned. He slowly opened his eyes. He was sprawled on the floor on the other side of his door by the wall with Todoroki in the middle. His drink spilled and seeped into the carpet.

"The lights are back," Todoroki said in front of him, his back turned from Bakugo and he faced the door. He turned. "Did you fall?"

Bakugo put his hands on the floor and pushed himself up to his knees. "No," he loudly groaned. "I was just giving the ground a lil' kiss."

"Oh. Love is love." Todoroki put his fist up, "I support you."

"Were you fucking dropped as a child? Like what the hell-"

"Yes."

They kept eye contact with one another. Bakugo averted his gaze first, "Well, that explains it." Bakugo stood from the floor, dusting himself off. He took a glance at the spilled drink, "Wonderful." He leaned on the wall once more, pinching his nose bridge, taking a deep breath in and out. "Well, that was delightful," he pushed himself off of the wall and walked to Todoroki. "Okay, what happened?"

Todoroki shrugged, "The lights had gone out," he faced the room, "-and I thought there was someone here with us." Bakugo was now shoulder-to-shoulder with Todoroki. "Also, did you know that when the corridor lights are off, it is pitch black? You can not see anything."

Bakugo looked at him puzzled, "But that doesn't make sense. The hallways are always ..." His gaze dropped to the inside of his room. As you walk in, in the middle of the room was a block of ice. Bakugo's jaw dropped. "The fuck you think you're doing, Elsa?" Bakugo cautiously peered into his room.

Todoroki's eyes followed him, "Oops." He walked into the room behind Bakugo. Bakugo looked to Todoroki and then back to the ice. He went on his knees by the ice and hands on his head, trailing down to his face where he screamed into his palms. Todoroki bent down and using his left side melted the ice until it was just a pool of water. He stood.

Bakugo grabbed his wrist, "The fuck you think you're going?"

"To look around," Todoroki stated as if it was obvious.

Bakugo shook his head, "Uh-uh. You need to clean up this shit." He stood up, tugging on Todoroki for balance. "The wood is going to rot and then one day, I get up, I walk over to get some clothes like it's a normal day-" Bakugo moved his foot slightly, accidentally stepping on the puddle, "-fucking hell." He glanced down at his feet, moving them away from the puddle, then back at Todoroki. "Normal day and then the floor gives out and then what? I'm in your room."

Todoroki's eyes were slightly wide with fear and judgment. His face was pulling back. "Alright. Calm down." He shook off Bakugo's hand and went to evaporate the rest of the water. Bakugo stood behind as Todoroki worked on the puddle, his arms crossed. "Happy?" Todoroki asked sarcastically, finished with his chore.

"Ecstatic." Bakugo looked around the room, "So, explain to me again why you laid an egg of ice in my room?"

"I thought someone was there."

"Well," Bakugo extended his arms, showcasing the room, "As you can see, there was no one here." He looked at Todoroki, "Why would you throw ice when you can see no one was here."

"I couldn't see." Todoroki went down on his knees and peeked under the bed. "The lights were off."

"The lights went out?"

"They did?"

The two boys stared at each other in bewilderment. Bakugo blinked a few times, "What are we doing here?"

Todoroki looked up at him from the floor, "I don't know." He adjusted himself so he was sitting cross-legged on the floor. Bakugo looked off to the side. "Are you sick?" Todoroki asked.

Bakugo knitted his eyebrows, "No, why?"

Todoroki shrugged, averting his eyes to the floor. "You're just weirdly calm."

Bakugo gently walked to Todoroki, sitting down in front of him. "I don't know. Am I? I don't think so."

"You seem much kinder too."

Bakugo just shrugged. A notification alarm was set off. The boys looked at each other. Bakugo saw his phone on the bed, right where he left it. It was unlocked. Bakugo cocked his head. I thought I locked this. Bakugo checked the notification. It was another message from the unknown number. He grimaced.

Todoroki nodded to the phone, "Who is it?"

Bakugo shook his head, "Nobody. Just some loser." He put his phone in his pocket.

"Was it Kirishima?"

Bakugo uncrossed a leg, extending it and kicking Todoroki then crossing them again. "What the fuck? No! Don't call him a loser!"

"I didn't. I just guessed."

"You fucking implied it." He paused. "Don't do that shit again."

"So," Todoroki slowly started, "Who is it?"

Bakugo rolled his eyes, "Just leave it, okay? Just some weirdo."

Peaking in interest, Todoroki leaned in. "What did they say?"

Bakugo crossed his arms and leaned back, "They just sent some weird stuff. Leave it alone."

"Can I see?"

Bakugo scoffed, "Hell no."

Todoroki frowned, "Why can't I see?"

"Cause I don't want you to."

Todoroki lunged for Bakugo, pushing him back on the floor and pinning his shoulders. "Let me see, please."

Bakugo pushed on Todoroki's chest, "No!" He struggled for a bit more, "Get off!" Bakugo struggled underneath Todoroki's weight. Todoroki lifted his legs and placed his knees on Bakugo's thighs. Bakugo howled in pain. "Bro! Get the fuck off me!"

"Just let me see!" The two were arguing like children.

"Why are you acting like this? You've never cared about me before!" Bakugo put his hands around Todoroki's neck. Todoroki tried to shake off Bakugo's grip using his shoulder but eventually put both his hands around Bakugo's neck as well.

The two of them stayed in their positions, strangling each other by the neck. Not letting go until the other falters. 

--------------------------------------------

y'all should comment fr cause like I am sooooo amazing lmao