Chapter Six

"Get... off...of me!" Bakugo shouted, Todoroki's hands making it difficult to speak. The two gasped and squeaked for air.

"Just...show me!" Todoroki shouted back. His face started to turn a bright color red. He coughed and tried maneuvering his body and shoulders to get Bakugo's hands off his neck.

Bakugo started to turn a purple color. He couldn't breathe anymore. Even though he was strangling Todoroki it didn't amount to the weight Todoroki was placing on Bakugo's neck and chest. His fingers started to feel numb. Tears were streaming down his face as his eyes were slowly rolling back.

"F-fine..." Bakugo hardly managed to squeak out. He released his grip on Todoroki's neck who gasped in the fresh air.

Todoroki fell off to the side, placing his hand on his neck in protection. He took in heavy breaths, coughing some of the ways.

Bakugo on the other hand shook violently. He coughed intensively as he turned on his side, back faced away from Todoroki. He curled his knees in and crossed his arms around his chest. Drool fell down the side of his mouth and tears streamed down onto the small rug below him.

"Are...are you okay?" Todoroki breathed out.

Bakugo couldn't respond. He was heaving. His throat was burning, his teeth and gums were sore from how hard he had clenched his jaw. He had no control of his tongue, unintentionally biting it and letting it drop out of his mouth as he coughed. Heavy sobs escaped the boy.

Todoroki weakly scooted behind him, rubbing his back with both hands. "Shh, it's okay." He comforted him, "You'll be okay. I'm sorry. It'll be okay."

Bakugo started to calm down. Still having difficulty breathing he took in quick and deep inhales. He turned to face Todoroki. They both lay on the floor, face to face.

"I..." Bakugo choked out, "fucking hate you."

"I'm sorry," Todoroki took Bakugo's hand and placed it on his cheek. "I just wanted to see."

Bakugo never stopped crying, "So...you...decide to...kill me?" He coughed.

"I just want to see."

"Oh my go-" Bakugo went into a coughing fit.

"Shh, it's okay," Todoroki cooed, rubbing his thumb over Bakugo's knuckles.

Bakugo took his hand back from Todoroki's cheek, "Stop that."

Todoroki looked into Bakugo's blood-shot, teary eyes, "What was it about?"

Bakugo inhaled, coughed, and replied, "People saying how I'm a villain."

Todoroki pursed his lips, "Why do they say that?"

"Cause I look like some make believe villain from like...two hundred years ago. I don't know." Todoroki hummed in response. Bakugo made eye contact and nodded his head to Todoroki, "Why do you wanna know so bad?"

Todoroki shrugged, "Because I do."

He scoffed, "Right. Of course. Always have to have it your way." He felt around for his phone, tapping his pants. He weakly put his hand in his pocket, pulling out his phone which luckily didn't crack. Bakugo unlocked his screen, putting it in his face so Todoroki couldn't make out the password. "Here!" He violently shoved the phone into Todoroki's chest.

Todoroki looked up and down between him and the phone before he gently wrapped his fingers around the phone. Bakugo held on for a second longer then finally let go, letting his arms limp in between him and Todoroki. He shut his eyes and rested, trying his best to normalize his breathing.

"Bakugo?" Todoroki softly called.

"Hmm," he moaned, tiredly.

"Are you alright?"

"Amazing," he shuddered, "Are you done reading, Icy-Hot?"

"I am."

"Amazing. You can read."

Todoroki sweetly chuckled, "Do you know what this is?"

Bakugo lifted his shoulders and dropped them down, "I didn't read it. What is it?"

Todoroki moved his gaze from Bakugo's face to his hair. He lifted a hand and placed it on Bakugo's head, stroking his hair. "It's about a villain. They say that you're a clone of him."

"What the fuck?" Bakugo frowned, eyes still closed. "I am not a clone. I am original."

"Yes, you are." Todoroki smiled, "Are you okay now?"

"No."

"Hmm," Todoroki untangled a section of Bakugo's hair, "Did you know that they were saying bad things about you?"

Bakugo gave a small, sarcastic gasp, "Did they really?"

"Mhm," Todoroki leaned in. "Bakugo, are you tired?"

With a relaxed face, Bakugo spoke, "I'm wide awake. What are you talking about, man?"

Todoroki softly chuckled. He had a glint in his eyes as he watched Bakugo rest in front of him. Todoroki slowed his speed on raking Bakugo's hair and started to trace his index finger down Bakugo's face. He brushed his finger, side-by-side, against Bakugo's right eyelashes. He moved to the inner corner of Bakugo's eye, trailing his finger down the side of his nose. Todoroki rubbed the tip of Bakugo's pointed nose, giving it a tap before resuming down to his cupid's bow. He traced down on each side of the top lip then swooped one direction for the bottom. He pressed his finger on Bakugo's lips.

"Mm," Bakugo groaned.

Todoroki's lips moved to a downward smile. He pressed more firmly on Bakugo's lips.

"Mm," Bakugo groaned again in more annoyance. Todoroki kept the pressure on Bakugo's lips and moved his index finger from side to side. Bakugo's eyes fluttered open, glaring at Todoroki.

"You have a really pretty face," said Todoroki, grinning at Bakugo.

"I know."

The two froze in their positions. As if time had stopped. They gazed at each other, inching closer and closer. Todoroki moved his finger away from Bakugo's face and instead rested that hand on Bakugo's arm.

Todoroki narrowed his eyes, peering down at Bakugo's lips and then at his eyes. Bakugo followed Todoroki's watchful eyes. Bakugo meekly put his arm on top of Todoroki's side and let it fall. He couldn't wrap his arm around Todoroki's waist as he was still sore.

Their noses touched. They hesitated. Todorki slightly inhaled, leaning the rest of the way. Todoroki cocked his head "Bakugo..." he whispered.

Bakugo's eyes went wide. He lifted his right knee, pummeling it into Todoroki's stomach. Todoroki coughed and doubled over, clenching his stomach. Bakugo took his arm off Todoroki's waist and pushed himself up into a sitting position. He scooted back until the side of bed prevented him from going farther.

He leaned against the frame, one hand over his mouth. Todoroki groaned in pain, rocking himself faintly.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Bakugo spoke, muffled under his hand.

"What are you talking about?" Todoroki sobbed.

"You were trying to-" Bakugo slapped his other hand on top of the first, muffling his speech more, "-to kiss me!"

"It hurts..." Todoroki cried. "I miss the doorman," tears started to shed from Todoroki's eyes.

Bakugo bit his lip, "No." He pulled down his hand, "No, please don't cry." Bakugo's face grimaced. "If you cry," Bakugo moved forward, crawling to Todoroki, "I'll cry."

Bakugo embraced todoroki. The two weeped as they rocked, laying on the floor of Bakugo's dorm.