Chapter Seven

The hours passed just like any other school day. Aizawa didn't answer any of the student's questions. He gave vague responses but they never specified why he was late. Aizawa wasn't alarmed but rather annoyed when he took roll, both of his top students had disappeared and gone to the dorms together. He wrote the two detentions, intensive training, for skipping class and went on with the day continuing like normal.

It was now a few minutes before the bell would ring, dismissing a giant swarm of children out into the halls of U.A. The last period of the day was usually in the classroom with a boring subject that never had a fixed teacher. It was always strange how the most strongest and intellectual heroes received a degree in one of the most boring subjects.

The students' voices started to increase in volume as there was little time left in school. Kaminari turned to Sero, "How much longer?"

Sero sighed, "Ten minutes, okay?"

Kaminari pouted, "I wanna leave so badly right now." He leaned in, "I'm bored."

"I can see that."

Kaminari huffed and turned back around. He glanced and tapped Mina's desk, "I'm bored."

"I know. I heard," Mina smirked.

"Oh, is that right?" Kaminari cocked his head. Something hit the back of Kaminari's head. It wasn't hard so it didn't hurt, rather, it was quite soft. Kaminari turned around to the floor, seeing a crumpled ball of paper then up, making contact with Sero. Sero glared at Kaminari. Kaminari snickered, "Sorry~" Sero rolls his eyes. Kaminari scoots his chair back, "Hey, wanna race to the dorms?"

Sero smirked, "You okay with losing?"

Mina spun in her chair to face the two boys, "Are you guys racing again? Can I join this time?"

Sero was going to speak but Kaminari cut him off, "But what if you trip again?"

Mina rolled her eyes, "Ha-Ha, so humourous. I am dying of laughter. I can not believe you." She threw an eraser at him, "I want to. So, I'm going to. And I'm going to win, so..."

Sero and Kaminari laughed. "Can't wait," Sero grinned.

"Alright!" she exclaimed, turning in her seat and packing up her bag. She shoved the notebooks and worksheets into a stack and threw them in the bag. She felt around the desk with her hand then turned to Kaminari. "Can you give me my eraser?"

Kaminari looked down at the floor. He raised his eyebrows and picked up the eraser. Mina had outstretched her hand, waiting for her property to be returned. Kaminari looked at Mina and tossed the eraser behind him.

It hit Sero in the eye, "Ow, what the hell?" Sero rubbed his eye and bent down to pick up the eraser. He stood and walked over to Mina, gently placing the eraser in her hand.

"Are you okay?" She put the eraser in her bag.

Sero nodded, "I'm fine. Just Kaminari being a dick."

Mina chuckled and Sero was beaming as he walked back over to his seat. Kaminari shook his head and looked up at the clock.

"Okay, class, the bell is going to ring soon. Have a great day." The bell rang exactly as the last word escaped the teacher's mouth. Mina, Kaminari, and Sero jumped up from their seats and raced to the door. Mina and Kaminari shoved each other out of the door. They sprinted down the halls.

They didn't make it far though. Running was prohibited for the safety of the students. So regardless of if they ran or not, the crowd slowed them down and they would have stopped anyway. Mina and Kaminari sped and walked through the ocean of students but still slowed as the students from their class reached them.

The students flushed out the front doors. From that point, Mina and Kaminari took off in a sprint but were jumped on by Sero.

Sero pulled the two back, an arm over each person's shoulder, Sero in the middle.

"The fuck are you doing?" Kaminari squirmed under his arm.

"Yeah, what was that?" Mina shouted, pulling and pushing Sero's arm and side. Sero looked down at her and smiled.

Sero shrugged, "Just not getting you in trouble."

Kaminari deadpanned, "Dude."

"Yeah," Sero turned his head.

Kaminari motioned with his hand, waving it towards him. Sero leaned his head, and Kaminari cupped his hands around Sero's ear. "You've got it fucking bad."

Sero blushed, "Shut the hell up!" He shoved Kaminari and then covered his face.

"Hey! Hey!" Mina called. "What did he say?" Sero shook his head in embarrassment.

As the group of students got closer, Oijiro and Shoji's eyes widened. The two bolted to the three students that led the group to the dorms. Ojiro pulled back Kaminari and Shoji pulled back Sero and Mina.

"Stop!" They shouted simultaneously. Everyone was confused.

"Everyone, get away from the building!" Shoji shouted, turning the two around and shoving them and the crowd back.

"Why?" Hakegure asked.

"There's a gas leak! The building could combust!" Ojiro roared.

A student ran past, Shoji grabbed their arm. "Where are you going?" He called out.

"Bakugo and Todoroki are still in there!"

"You don't know that!" Shouted back, Shoji.

"Where else would they be?" They shrieked.

"The building will go down if you go up!"

"I can't get hurt! I'll be fine!" They twist their arm in an attempt to be released from Shoji's grip.

"That doesn't matter! Kirishima, you inhale that shit, and in thirty seconds who knows what could happen!"

"I can't just leave him!" Kirishima hardened his skin and was about to pull away from Shoji when a blast sent them tumbling away from the dorm. Students had been pushed back by the sudden blast. They all looked in horror as their beloved dorms burst into flames.