Chapter Eleven

"They have to stay here!"

"The hell with that! The entire building is going to fucking collapse! You're risking thousands of lives!" The doctor shouted, arms flailing.

"We can not risk moving them!" Shouted a hero.

"You're making an even bigger risk by leaving them here!" Shouted another doctor.

Bakugo and Todoroki had been moved to the basement of the building. Their quirks constantly going off. Everyone was trying to convince the heroes to move them but they would not budge. They blocked off the exits so not a single person could leave the chipping, boiling hot room.

A nurse wiped off the sweat on her face, her hair sticking to her forehead and face red. "We can't treat them like this!" She argued. "We can't even get close to them without their quirks going off!"

"You will treat him!" Boomed Endeavor.

"Don't you have hospitals for these exact situations? Take them there!"

"Oh, my god..." A nurse pushed his hair back and kept his hands on his head. "I can't breathe in here! Take them out!"

Aizawa shouted, "We can't do that! You are risking the lives of many by taking them out of here!"

"You're risking the lives of everyone in this fucking hospital by keeping them here! We can not accommodate this!"

"The building can not withstand these conditions!" A worker screamed.

There was a loud explosion that shook the floor beneath them. The doctors, nurses, and staff all crouched down. The Bakugos fell to the floor. Only immediate family were allowed to enter and be trapped.

"Just take him out!" Shouted Mitsuki.

"They can not leave the building!" Heroes shouted.

She got up from the ground. Her face was red and dripping with sweat. She had taken off layers of clothing, as well as everyone besides the heroes, and was now wearing a tank top with her pants rolled up to her knees. She marched to the heroes, "He is my fucking son! I decide what to do with him!"

"So, you want him dead!" Endeavor shouted.

She screamed, pushing the man. "He will be dead if the building collapses! He is going to kill us all!"

A hero grabbed her arm and shoved her to the floor.

"Hey!" Cried out Masaru, "Don't you fucking touch my wife!"

"Don't let your wife touch me!"

"Your son is in there too! He will die! You think he can continue his quirk without burning himself?"

"He has to!"

"But he won't!" A doctor chimed in. "You know he won't!" Another explosion sent them to the floor. Pillars started to chip and the room was filled with dust. "The building will collapse with your fucking son in it!"

"Oh my god! Hey, wake up!" Behind them, a woman -a doctor- collapsed. She was in the arms of a staff member who began to fan her.

"You see!" A male nurse shouted, pointing at the unconscious woman. "We can not stay here! We can't breathe! It's too fucking hot!"

A man screamed, falling to his knees and pulling out his hair. Every time his hair would touch his face or neck he started to pull harder in that area.

"Fuck!" A nurse shouted, pulling off his shirt. Now shirtless, he rolled the shirt into a ball and chucked it at a hero. "Let us out! You're killing us!"

"We will die and so will your childr-" The doctor stopped in the middle of her sentence. There was a high-pitched noise that filled the air. The hostages looked at each other.

"What is that?" Shouted Mistuki.

A nurse grabbed her arm, "Get down!"

All but the heroes fell to the floor as the pipes exploded. Some of the pipes went loose and were flying across the room. One bounced off the walls and hit a doctor in the leg. They screamed.

A nurse crawled to the injured doctor. They lifted their pants and inspected the injury. The doctor kept on screaming.

"Oh my god! This is hell!" Masaru shouted to Mistuki as they layed on the floor. He places his arm over her body and keeps her close to his side.

"And we let these people teach our kids?" She went to her knees and pointed at Aizawa. "No wonder my fucking kid got kidnapped. You're the real villain! You're killing my son!"

"Shut up!" Aizawa screeched.

"No! You are killers! Murders! You are no fucking heroes!" She got up to her feet, Masaru calling for her to get back down. "You said he would be safe!" She steps towards Aizawa. "You said he wouldn't get hurt!" She clenched her fist. "You should be in that bed instead!" She sped and swung her fist, punching Aizawa in the face.

He stumbled back. Tapping his lip and looking down at his red-tinted fingertips.

A man gave out a battle cry and crashed into a hero, tackling them to the floor. The hero pulled at the man's scrub, "What the fuck?" The hero shouted.

More of the men started to attack the heroes, body-slamming themselves into them and jumping on top of them. It didn't do much to heroes such as Endeavor with their big demeanor but it gave enough of a distraction for the women to run through to the door.

A woman had reached the door and was about to touch the handle when Endeavor quickly released flames in the woman's direction, burning her and two others in his path. They screamed in pain as their skin broiled and fused with their clothes. They dropped to their knees, tears running down their cheeks and mouths open as they shouted their pleas.

"You're hurting us!"

"Stop! Stop! Please!"

"Please! Just let us go!"

Endeavor grabbed the women by their clothes and dragged them to the wall where the men who attacked were propped up, their faces and bodies, bloody and bruised.

Masaru pulled Mitsuki into a corner and crouched down, holding each other in their arms. Marasru sobbed as he clutched onto Mitsuki, watching the horror in front of him unfold in favor of the heroes.

A nurse screamed and fell to the ground, looking in fear at the doorway to her right. The doorway led to the rooms where the boys were held. Stepping out and into the big basement floor was Bakugo.

His hospital gown burned shorter to the middle of his thighs. His bandages were unwrapped at his arms. Sweat poured down his face as he lightly panted. His feet were barefoot and his legs burned from the explosions he let off.

"Katsuki!" 

-------------------------------------

wow...and i thought fanfic writers going through traumatic shit was a lie lmao

wasn't that traumatic, im over exaggerating and i learned how to make a smoothie bowl so yall should comment praises fr cause im god