II

I got up panting heavily while tears falling continously from my eyes.

"fvck, h-how l-ong I-I h-ave t-to g-go t-hrough t-his" I covered my face with my palm, crying silently.

Every night is a nightmare for me, I can't even sleep without it.

"Hey are u okay?" I heard Jeno asking and I could sense he sat on the bed, I hugged him tightly while tears not stopping.

"It's okay it's past, calm down..." He caressed my hairs as I snuggled more into his broad shoulder while still crying.

After sometime I stopped crying, but still I didn't break the hug.

"are u okay...?" He asked in a soft low tone.

"Not even close to that"

"Okay, calm down don't think anything. I'll go and check on mom if she slept or if she is still crying."

I broke the hug and leant on headrest while he went out of the room to mom's room.

"How long should I have to suffer?" I asked to myself.

After sometime Jeno came back and sat in front of me.

"is something bothering you...? Except the incident."

I nodded "That Jimin guy from Business management 2nd year, maybe you know him as I guess everyone knows him"

"What he did?"

"He did nothing, but today the first gate was fully crowded so as u said I took the second gate. On that way I saw him with a cigarette, Idk why the heck he smokes in university and roam like a bad boy."

"Oh, actually as per as Chenle he has a rough past making him addicted to alcohol and cigarette. But he is the topper, almost in every exam he gets due praise."

“Oh... But why didn't Chenle come today? I forgot to message him...”

“He took Daegal to vet for regular checkup”

“Oh...”

“Now sleep, it's nearing 2 am tomorrow we both have classes till 3...”

I nodded and laid down. He went to his bed and laid down and we both slept in sometime.

~NEXT DAY~

“Sarah wake up...” I hummed in response, not wanting to wake up.

“Sarah u will get late, get up...”

“Aish fine” I got up and went to freshen up.

After showering, I dried my hair, combed it and left it free while wearing a scrunchie on my wrist, did skincare and putted on some light makeup and went out to see Jeno sitting on his bed with phone while being fully ready.

I packed my bag, took my phone and charger, putted the charger in bag and phone in pocket.

“come let's go Jeno”