VIII

As the alarm rang throughout the room, she let it ring for Jeno to hear it and got up but a strong wave of cramps hit her making her groan in pain.

Jeno woke up to see her clutching her stomach which he understood almost immediately from yesterday.

"Sucks to be you" He said in a hoarse tone, still being sleepy but knowing that he has to get ready for which he got up and made to the bathroom straight away while she was giving a glare to him which went ignored.

"Yah! I was about to go!" He could hear her yelling from the room.

"Too late" He said, loud enough for her to hear for which she groaned in fustration and sat on bed taking her phone and scrolling through some of the app in which notification was indicating.

j.m

Liked by kh1000le and 3,496 others

j.m Yesterday
View all 1,993 comments

4 hours ago

She liked the post and went to the messages side.

j.m

Hi babe
Be a little careful out today
in uni, they could bully or smth.

If you can't fight back call me or
any one of the guys you know.

I'm sorry for putting you in this.
03:53 am

Don't call me babe
Anyways,

It's okay it isn't your fault tho
I'll tc you dw
07:01 am

After Jeno came back, she went to freshen up and came back with light makeup on her face which almost looked natural, only detailing her features.

Jeno looked at her outfit and sighed.

"You don't have your clothes?"
"I do but yours is comfortable" She said casually and went to check her bag whether she had all the necessities.

"Don't take my clothes next time or I'm locking my closet"
"So mean"
"I know right"

~

"Jeno-ah" She called him making him look up at her, giving a questioning look.

"Click a pic of me please" She said with puppy eyes for which he groaned and took her phone knowing that he can't deny after making her click half of his lifespan.

"Here" He passed her phone back and she nodded in satisfaction.

"Not good as Jaem's but okay" She looked at him with a grin on her face making him roll his eyes.