VI

(Check characters)

Same work different day...

It was same for Sarah, wake up, university, job and sleep.

She was back at college with Dreamies, they had decided to come an hour early so that they could talk as they were so busy these days even to hang out.

"We should hang out after our first test" Renjun said while others nodded in agreement.

"That Jimin guy is so annoying but I see something nice on him" Sarah said, being confused by what she even meant.

"Someone is getting a crush" Donghyuck said teasingly.

"Yeah~ our baby is all grown up now Oh my god!" Jaemin acted, also joining Donghyuck.

"Dude don't assume things" Mark said, not wanting to make Sarah uncomfortable.

"Yeah!" Renjun agreed.

"Oh my Renjunnie looks so cute when he is angry" Donghyuck said being whipped and hugged Renjun

"Get away" Renjun pushed Donghyuck away making him sulk.

"So meanie" Donghyuck said.

"Cringe" Jisung gave Donghyuck a disgusted look but Donghyuck dramatically rolled his eyes.

"But yeah, I saw you a lot with Jimin." Renjun nodded at his memory.

"That was a coincidence" She said casually.

"Everytime?" Jeno asked, feeling suspicious.

He didn't want her sister to go in a wrong path which their mom did.

"Dont suspect everything Jeno" She said.

"Fine, if u say so..." He said.

Jisung looked up at his watch to check time while Mark peeked in to take a look too as he was lazy to check his watch.

"Lets go guys" Mark said while others nodded and the ones who were sitting on the bench got up.

Chenle and Sarah went together but unfortunately they had different class even though it was in the same corridor.

They went to their respective classes.

Sarah entered her class which was almost full, there wasn't any seats in middle and back rows cause everyone prefers it.

She got a seat in the windowside corner beside 3 guys whom seemed unbothered by the world.

She sat beside Yejun, her childhood friend.

More like their mothers were friends so they did became one too.

They smiled towards each other and continued focusing on class.

She couldn't understand as she skipped yesterday's class and came late today.

The guy with specs passed his laptop and signed to her to copy down the notes, she nodded and took it.

Kang Ji-hoon

His name was written on the top of the word's pdf which he was creating.