V

j.m
Active now

Hey babe o

What?
And don't call me that.

Why?
Are u blushing? 😏😍

Aish
Get lost before I restrict your acc

I'm not scared bby, I have ways. 😚

What ways?

Why shld I tell? 😗

Leave it
Why did u messaged me?

My acc my phone,
any problem?

Yeah
Get lost
Bye

So mean 😔

I closed the chat and sighed, such a creep.

I hope he won't come behind me everytime and mind his business.

"Lee Sarah" Jeno called me out making me flinch out of my world.

"What happened?" I asked.

"It's wrong, do it again" Jeno said for nth time and took her phone from her hands, puts it in silent and kept it in the drawer with his phone making Sarah frustrated.

"Business maths is not made for me, I could've picked History instead" Sarah sighed.

"History won't give u anything much, now solve again" Jeno said and continued to study himself.

Sarah solved it all over again but Jeno wasn't satisfied by her result again.

"It's so easy, why are u complicating it" Jeno said and sighed.

"You should group study with Chenle, I need to study too" He said and took the rough book from her and explained the concept and how to solve it to her.

"You could've picked business management. How can u be good at everything?" Sarah whined not satisfied by having a totally opposite brother.

"Focus on it, we can discuss and argue later." Jeno said and again tried to focus for himself.

Sarah clutched her hairs in frustration, totally mad at her own self that she can't cope up with others.

"I'll cut off my classes and send you instead" Jeno said while writing something on his rough book to check how much he learnt.

"But Pharmacy is hard na" Sarah asked in soft tone.

"I'll manage, you need it more now" Jeno said after he finished writing the answer.

"No, I'll work night shifts and join by my own. Use your income for yourself" Sarah fought back, totally disliking the idea of his brother paying for her and cutting off his own classes.

"Sarah, try to understand. Night shifts aren't safe, I'll work night shifts if u want to." Jeno said trying to make her understand his point of view.

"No means no and that's the end of discussions" Sarah said and started to solve the same sum all over again.

Jeno sighed, not being okay with her idea.