XI

Finally that was the end of her day, she was nervous to meet Jeno again. She wasn't exactly scared of Jeno but she was of his questions and reactions.

She got in their room slowly, her hands shaking badly but as soon as she opened the door she was met by a warm comforting embrace which made her relax and return the hug.
"why didn't you tell me?" he broke the hug, closed the door and was way calmer than last day, all thanks to Jaemin and Renjun.
"I wasn't ready myself, Chenle saw me and that's how he got to know. I told him not to tell anyone but it slipped from his mouth." Jeno sighed at her response.
"Stay away from Jimin"
"w-what?"
"I know you heard it really well" She didn't know what to say.
"He isn't okay Jeno, something is there"
"So what? He isn't good"
"He is, just his habits aren't"
"How are you so sure?" Jeno raised his eyebrow giving a questioning look.

She had no idea what to say.
"I don't want to talk further about it" She said as Jeno left her and took his bag and phone.
"I'm going to classes" he said for which she nodded and she could soon hear the door closing.

After getting all clean and cozy she sat on her bed and fetched for her phone.

j.m

Hii
Do you need help for the
group assignments?
I'm stopping by cafe

Oh yeah sure
I want to finish it up
but the Jihoon guy is strict

Hahahaha
Jihoon looks serious though
Well wanna call cuz I'm bored
and I feel like I'll fall asleep

Okay then
But my internet kinda sucks so
1 attachment
Call here
Seen

Unknown caller
incoming video call...

She received the facetime to be met with Jimin in his hoodie while hood over his head and laying on the couch.

"You could lay on bed though" She commented at the sight.
"I'm too lazy to move" He said lethargically.
"You should take a nap" She said as she kept her phone on the vanity table and sat on the chair while she started putting her makeup while he shrugged at her comment.
"You don't need makeup though" He stated the fact which she wouldn't believe.
"I look like a panda who is struggling to live without it"
"A cute panda" He teased her making her cheeks tinted with red and a shy smile tugged on his lips.
"Aish stop it" He grinned at her.
"Wipe that smile off your face" He looked at her with a glint of hurt.
"You could've been in acting major you know?"
"Yeah"

There was a comfortable silence after that while she did her makeup and made her hair while he was simply staring at her.
"You aren't going to get ready" Sarah asked him noticing the way he hasn't moved a inch.
"I'm going to come like this only"
"Like this? you are gonna carry the couch with you?" He laughed at her curiosity.
"What I'm asking just because of what you said" She said for which he nodded.
"Of course I won't"
"Then get up I'm leaving the house right now" She said for which he whined.
"What? You don't want me to come? Okay bye" She took the phone and was about to hang up the call.
"No- I didn't mean that, I'm coming" He got up and yawned making her chuckle.
"Rise and shine baby"
"Yeah..." He shook his head and ruffled his hair then ran his fingers through his hair setting it, making him look cool.

He walked around his house and after sometime got out of the house, the cool autumn air hitting him for which he pulled the hood over his head while she was looking at him.
"I have to drive, see you in a bit" He said for which she nodded and waved while he smiled back in response and hung the call.

~

At the study session, Jimin helped a lot on her group project despite having his own group project. He corrected the errors Jihoon marked and wrote it in a more presentable form and told her to edit the PowerPoint in a more interesting way and that's where the study sessions ended.

They walked out the cafe with a regular sized coffee, taking a sip each minute to ease the cold atmosphere.

"Should we go there?" She asked looking at a park for which he nodded as they entered the park and took a seat on a swing each as the swung it slightly.

The silence was calm despite the hectic schedules and the hard life, relaxing their minds and freeing it from thoughts was something they needed.

"When is your birthday?" She asked casually.
"It isn't important" He said, averting his gaze to the slide in front of him.
"It is, shut up and tell"
"13 October"
"I always wanted to be born on October in my next life" She pouted slightly making him chuckle.
"Yours?"
"10 June"
"Oh it's gone"
"Yeah"

She glanced at her phone to look at the time making her shocked.
"What happened?" His question was filled with concern.
"I have to go for my shift, I'm sorry" She said for which he nodded and got up from the swing.
"I'm skipping mine"
"Why?" She also got up and started walking with him by her side.
"I'm tired and I need to sleep" She smacked his head making him whine in pain.
"Who said not to sleep at night and study?"
"My brain"
"Then go I won't talk to you" She said while trying to be angry.
"It looks cute"
"Yahhhh! I was trying to be angry"
"but it doesn't look like it" She sighed in annoyance.

"Anyways bye" She waved at him.
"How will you go?"
"As I came, by bus" She said.
"Should I drop you"
"No"
"So I assume you are scared of speed"
"Yah!" She whined.
He sat on the bike and wore his helmet.
"Sit if you aren't scared" He dared her but as the daring person she is, she sat behind him.
"I'm starting, don't scream"
"Yah I won't!" He chuckled and started driving.
______________________
A/N :

Happiest Jimin day! 💗💗

The interactions>>>>>>>