XVI

Yejun

Hey Sarah

Heyyy
Finally you remember
I exist

Ofc I do
Let's hangout
It's been so long since we did

Sure!
After uni?

Yeah great.

The university was getting hectic towards the end of the academic year which was supposed to end by December but got postponed.

The exam thrill was up in the chilling month of January where everyone was busy on studying while some didn't care much about it.

The presentation day was tomorrow as Hana, Jihoon, Seojun and Sarah were gathered in the library group study room for their last practice.

Jihoon started first as no one had the confidence of going first he took over the first and the most lengthy part, his explanation was easy to understand as he read over the slides and explained it without leaving a gap in between.

As soon as he finished up it was Hana's turn as she got up and stood where Jihoon was standing earlier to give a more of having audience vibe as she took over from where Jihoon left and finished her slides flawlessly with a different method of explanation than Jihoon but it sounded alright.

Seojun took over Hana and started his presentation, even though he wasn't bothered much but the script which Jihoon gave him to follow in order is what helped him.

And now finally it was Sarah's turn.

Her anxiety was at the peak as she got up and took over Seojun, her nervousness was clear over her voice but she yet followed over the key points Chenle told her by his experience and the stare of Jihoon made her more anxious yet she sucessfully finished it up with a perfect ending.

Hana clapped after everyone's presentation while Sarah sat back and smiled at her while being nervous over Jihoon's serious face.

"So, good job everyone" Jihoon said for which Sarah sighed in relief.
"Sarah you can speak more freely instead of being nervous, Hana get yourself on track instead of thinking what to say in every topic, Seojun you did better than expected just practice a little before tomorrow" After reciving no response from anyone Jihoon continued.

"You can focus a little more on academics and you can do well" Jihoon said to Seojun while packing his stuffs up.
"Where?" Hana asked.
"Coachings then going to the cafe" Jihoon said casually.
"I told you not to overwork right?" Hana asked Jihoon for which he shrugged.
"Then what am I supposed to do?" Jihoon asked.
"Go home and sleep" Hana said.
"No thanks" Jihoon got up and was about to leave.
"Wait, I'm coming with you" Hana said as she gathered her stuffs quickly and got up.
"Bye guys" Hana said and left with Jihoon leaving them alone.

"Let's start group study"

After sometime the study session ended due to the call of Yejun saying that he's on the way to pick her up from university, she sent a short message to Jeno that she's going with Yejun.

Jimin saw her going with Yejun making him feel weird while knowing damn well that they are no more than friends but some part of him said that there is something wrong which made him think more of it but he shrugged it off and took his car and went to the cafe where Jihoon his only friend whom he didn't talk to for long due to each other's life situations was after calling him to meet up.

"So tell hyung... Why you wanted to meet me?" Jihoon asked moving his books and laptop aside and taking off his headphones and keeping it on his laptop.
"I love Sarah" Jimin told Jihoon making him nearly choke on his iced americano he ordered for both of them after knowing Jimin is on his way to him.
"Wh-what?" Jihoon coughed and took a sip of it again to calm his throat down.

"Drink carefully" Jimin said with slight concern in his voice for which Jihoon nodded and urged him to continue what he was saying.

"I don't know how or even if it's only a small attraction but you know that Yejun guy?" Jimin asked him.
"Yeah... He's in computer science right? He's chill but good at academics too." Jihoon said and continued.
"If you really feel like you love her then tell her before it's late hyung" Jihoon said while Jimin sipped on his caramel frappe.

"It's weird I've never felt this way" Jimin said looking at his younger friend.
"No one does hyung, it just comes up without knowing. And you know what she has become a good influence on you"

Jihoon said, remembering that how Jimin used to be addicted of smoking and drinking.

"Yeah... Maybe she did" Jimin said being unsure.
"Not maybe, she really did hyung." Jihoon said.
"Hm yeah..." Jimin finished his cup of coffee and said.
"I'll go now" Jimin said for which Jihoon nodded.
"Go home early okay..."

Jimin said to Jihoon for which he again nodded as they bid goodbyes and Jimin left with a nervousness but a determination.

~

Sarah got off the car as Yejun locked the car and they went to the beach while the cool breeze hit them as they walked forward towards the water.

"It's so cold" Sarah said for which Yejun chuckled.
"Really?" He mocked her teasingly.
"Yahhh! You are made up of steel I can't help that!" Sarah whined making him chuckle.
"You're cute" Yejun said for which she smiled taking it as a random compliment which he usually gives.

"Let's go in the water!" Sarah said as Yejun nodded and they walked to the water and stood there as the water washed over their feet.

Sarah looked down on her feet looking at the water while Yejun's eyes were settled over her.

As Sarah was picking up the shell from the sand a big wave washed over them making her stumble as Yejun held her carefully.

"Careful, don't get hurt" Yejun said for which Sarah nodded and got herself on grip.

One more big wave was coming up which Yejun noticed while Sarah was still looking for shells.

"Hold my hand!" Yejun gave his hand immediately as she held it tightly and the other wave washed over their legs while he was admiring her beauty being lost over it.

"It's too cold, lets go na" Sarah said to Yejun as he nodded.

They walked back up while Yejun took her to one of the ice cream stalls.
"Which one? Treat is on me" Yejun said.
"What's with the sudden change?" Sarah asked.

"Cause I love you"

________
A/N :

Cliffhanger yaey-