VII

h_neul.02, eun._.

eun._. : Hey bitch

Oh hey mf

eun._. : What the hell did u say?
You got so much guts right, Just
because you have guys around you
to protect your weak shit.

Huh
You can think whatever
you want to.

eun._. : You'll pay for what you did right now...

Huh, okay...

Sarah sighed, not having strength anymore her body hurting like she is laying on needles. She wanted to tell him about what happened so badly but she knew it would be a big risk.

Jeno was there on gaming table playing video games with Donghyuck, unbothered.

"Jeno-yah" Sarah called him hoping for him to hear despite the headphones he is wearing and talking to Donghyuck, by the conversation she could guess that Donghyuck was leading the game and Jeno was frustrated.

She took her phone and dialed on Jeno's number for which he surprisingly averted his eyes to the phone and noticed which made him lose the game.

"Argh Lee Donghyuck" He said in defeat to the boy in the other line, clearly laughing.

She sighed and curled up in a ball.

"Accept that I'm a pro player" Donghyuck said boasting.

Jeno rolled his eyes, clearly being done by the game.

"Let's play later, my battery is running low" Jeno said after the battery low notification.

"Just agree to the fact that you are giving up after the defeat with the pro gamer" Donghyuck said, boasting.

"I don't care, for now bye" Jeno hung up the call, took off his headphones and pushed his hair backwards which fell again on his flawlessly smooth skin while the sunbeam from the window hitting his side profile which made him look unreal.

"What happened? Why did you call me while being in the same room?" He asked after turning to face her with his rolling chair.

"Uhm... Nothing I'll just take a nap, don't wake me up please" She said in an oddly low tone, deciding not to tell him for which he got confused yet nodded.

~
"Stay quiet don't make her wake up"

Sarah woke up to see three of the oddly familiar faces as she sat on bed and leant on backrest.

"Came to hangout?" She asked at their sudden appearance without informing, still half asleep.

"Oh sorry we didn't mean to wake you up dude" Mark said sitting on Jeno's bed with his white hoodie and black sweat pants.

"Chenle told both of us what happened are you okay?" Renjun asked, concerned while at the same time being ready to break the bones of whoever it was.

"Hm maybe" She said and yawned while covering her mouth with her hand, took a clutcher and clutched her hair up in a messy bun while few strands of her straight smooth hair falling over her flawlessly smooth skin.