X

University sucked in time of group assignment and this time it was paired with 4 and there she was with Jihoon, Seojun and Hana.

She didn't know Seojun and Jihoon much but as much as she knows they are more into themselves and not get along with others, she had no idea about Hana and now here they were in college cafeteria, planning about how to split the works and do it.

Jihoon was into his own book world so he doesn't bother much either. Seojun was Jimin but more worse than him as she could control Jimin now.

Jihoon was assigning what all to do and who will do as he knew much about it so they let him guide, this group assignment will have individual markings and it was really necessary for their percentage to rise. He told them to stay back after classes and meet in the library but Seojun paid no mind, spinning his pen while aimlessly being lost.

"Hwang Seojun" Jihoon called him out after noticing his concentration.
"what?" Seojun asked, still being unbothered.
"I don't want our group assignment to get low grades because of you, so please pay attention and do as I say" He said making Seojun irritated.
"Who are you to order?" Seojun asked in an irritated way making him frustrated.
"I don't want to waste time arguing, meet after lectures and be on time." he said the last line to the other three, plugged in his headphones, hung his bag on his left shoulder and left without a word further.
Seojun scoffed and left too while Hana and Sarah were left alone there.

"Weird" Hana muttered to herself yet audible to Sarah.
"I don't think they are in good terms since day one" Sarah said for which Hannah nodded in agreement.
"Seojun doesn't give a damn but Jihoon is totally opposite, his parents are too strict and they send him out of the house for a whole day if he doesn't score 98%" Hana said for which she gasped.
"Thats too strict" Sarah said for which Hannah sighed.
"He is my childhood friend" She said for which Sarah let out a oh.
"but he isn't as he used to be, he changed so much that he doesn't hang out with people and be in himself"
"I can clearly see that" Sarah said for which she let out a sigh for the nth time.
"Okay then let's go for our class" Hana said for which Sarah nodded as they made their way towards the class.
~

After the classes she reached the library, not having energy left to continue with the group assignments, she reached the dead end of the library where private group study rooms are located. She searched for a particular room number and got in after a knock to spot Jihoon with the books opened while his head was down on the table, hands wrapping around his head and his headphones and glasses discarded beside the books probably didn't hear when she knocked.

She took a seat in front of him not knowing what to do, by the movements he looked up looking ten times more tired than her. She wondered even if he even slept or not, his eyes were reddish and watery which he wiped off.

"I'll come back in a minute" He got up and went out of the library leaving her confused. Hana came followed by an unbothered Seojun.

As Hana and Sarah were having a talk and Seojun was busy with his phone Jihoon came back and took his seat while he let out a sigh.

Hana felt the weird aura and called out his name for which he looked at her.
"Are you okay? If you aren't then let's do this later" She said for which he shook his head.
"No one cares, just continue with the assignment we just have 2 weeks time" He started assigning everyone as they took their laptops and started typing.

After everyone completed their part except Seojun, Jihoon checked it and highlighted some of the parts.
"edit these, use the terms which are given in the books instead of the simple language. Also define some of the things more in detail. You both can go" He told Hana and Sarah.
"And you" He turned to Seojun for which he glanced at him.
"finish it at home and mail me the drive" He told Seojun and left for which Hana patted Sarah's back, waved at her quickly and ran behind Jihoon leaving Seojun and Sarah in an awkward situation.

"Uh I can help you with it" Sarah said for which he shook his head.
"It's okay I can try to" She said for which he hummed.
"Fine"
"Then let's meet at the cafe near the uni at 7?" she said for which he nodded and both of them left.

She walked out to the football court and took a seat on the green grass in the corner while plucking out some for no reason.
A figure stopped in front of her making her look up to see Jimin.
"Talking to grass?" He asked jokingly for which she played along.
"It is my best friend, don't be so mean" She sulked a little making him chuckle and he took a seat in front of her.
"Do you have gum?" He asked for which she shoved her hand in her pocket and searched for it and gave him one which he gladly took and started chewing.
"is it that stressful?" She asked for which he nodded slightly.
"it isn't stressful but the pressure my parents put on me is"
"Do they put that much pressure?" She asked out of curiosity for which he nodded while playing with the grass.
"Sorry I'm invading your personal space" She said in realisation.
"It's okay, people might have lots of questions about my behaviour" He said and laid down on the grass and kept his head on her lap getting her startled.

“But can I ask why you drink this much?” She noticed tears filling his eyes making her feel sorry for the question.
“I'm sorry” She said for which he shook his head.
“it's okay, I just am not fully over it.” He said for which she nodded.
“I'm with you if you want to share something, I'll listen to you”
“Thanks rah”

Rah?
_______________________
A/N :

Development I see 👀