XV

Sarah went downstairs being fully ready to leave for a group study session with Jimin but heard a voice calling out for her.

"Sarah come here" Mom called her for which she headed towards the kitchen.
"Yes mom?"
"Sweetie, you are going to meet Jimin right? Give this to him, he can use it for up to a month but just rice or noodles he needs to cook by himself. Also I have packed some of the mochi, cookies and cakes which I made." Mom passed the bag to her which she took it from her.

She knew how her mother was, giving food to everyone even if she met them once.
"Okay"

Sarah took it and went to Jeno who was sitting on the couch, watching something on TV and smacked his head making him groan in pain while holding his head.
"What?" Jeno asked.
"I am taking the car with me"
"Where are you going?" Jeno asked, his eyes still on TV.
"Going to meet Jimin for group study then going for the preparation of the group presentation" Sarah said.
"Okay go. Let me watch this."

Jeno continued watching what he was watching earlier as Sarah moved out taking the car keys and bidding goodbye to her mom.

The drive was quite long as he asked her to meet at his place which she didn't expect to be this far.

It was an individual house with car parking with a shutter more like a garage in a side of the house and garden at both the sides with a pathway going in between.

Sarah parked the car at the corner of the road, in the left side of the gate and called Jimin informing that she arrived.

After few minutes Jimin appeared in a casual attire of black hoodie and sweatpants and opened the gate while freezing due to cold.

"Hey, you should've worn something before coming out" Sarah said for which Jimin shrugged.
"I should've but come fast I'm freezing to death" Jimin said for which Sarah nodded as they went inside.

The house inside was aesthetic as outside. It had a combination of white and dark green interior with a tinge of golden highlights which gave a pleasing look. Sarah took off her shoes while sitting on the divan as Jimin spoke.

"Hang your coat here" He said while looking at the coat stand where she looked up and nodded, getting up from her place and hung her coat on the coat stand.
“Here, my mum made some stuffs for you. She gave a kind of sauce which you can use with rice and noodles for upto a month, like that's what she said. Alongside there are some cookies, cakes and mochi so yeah take it” Sarah said and handed the bag to Jimin which he took.
“Your mom didn't need to” Jimin said feeling bad that her mom made this much for him for which Sarah shrugged.

“If you say you like it then you're done, she makes for the whole area or that's what me and Jeno feels like so it's no big deal, let's go and study” Sarah said.
"Come with me" Jimin said for which she nodded and followed him into the house which looked big for her.

Jimin took her to a room which looked like it was specifically designed for study and art related stuff.

There were bookshelves surrounded by the two walls with the other two walls were full of arts with signatures hung in a beautiful pattern.

Sarah loved how their house looked like, it was just her vibe. Elegant.

Jimin noticed her and chuckled at how she was adoring the painting file of his brother.
"Some are of my mum and some of mine and my brother, this file is of my brother" Jimin said, nostalgia hitting him as the flashbacks flashed on his mind and he could see that how he and his brother used to paint and study together.

"Hyung, let's paint!" Jimin's younger brother Jihyun said.
"Yes! Let's paint!"

They both sat on the chair of the study cum art room where their art supplies were placed on the table.