Episode 5: Learning to go back

I followed the others hidden away. Brooklyn was upset and I could see why. I was gone for all she knew and her phone was destroyed. I looked at her in pity. So far no way to find the Indominus. That was rather good. I still had to recover from the injuries I had received. It was remarkably fast. Must have been the spliced DNA. I began to keep moving past them to scout out ahead. I didn't find anything but behind me was a rustling. The others noticed it and saw that it was Bumpy from the lab, and she grew up a bit. She was hard to move being an ankylosaurs. "Move along, young one." I told her and she got up and moved hurriedly. 

Before long we had hope because Sammy found a radio. "Hello, is anyone there?" She asked. Static was the only reply, for now. Brooklyn had found a tablet though and searched it but she didn't have a way to communicate. "We can see where all the dinosaurs are." She told them. "Looks like the fences are down." Darius said as they saw a sporadic amount of dinosaurs everywhere. "The Indomius is here but we saw it not far from us not too long ago." Brooklyn pointed out. I then remembered that the Indominus had a self-inflicted wound. It clawed out the tracking implant. Then they saw a broken fence for Toro. "Now we have to worry about the Indominus and Toro." Ben said, whimpering. "How do you know about Toro?" Darius asked. "Kenji told us the day after it happened." Yaz said. "In my defense me saving you was too good to not mention." Kenji joked. 

Then we came across a van. They got in but they were stuck in some rocks. They tried getting it out but I pulled it back. My claws raking the side and they began to leave. The Indominus then jumped out and hit the car. The door opened and the Indominus almost grabbed it. "No you don't." I told her. She moved back when I pulled her. "Not you again." She said. We began to fight again as the others got to the lab. I then used my tail on the Indominus and then charged her. I bit at her neck and clawed her arms. She roared loudly and hit me off with a slash across my face. My snout dripping blood. I returned the hit making blood come out and splatter on the ground. She roared and I roared back. She took this as an opportunity to get my neck. I moved away and my body slammed into hers. She then bit at my sail again and then had pulled me down. I shrieked in panic because a downed animal was a dead animal. I used my powerful legs and kicked her off. She moved back and clawed the ground. I got up and attempted to slash her but she had the same plan in mind. Are hands collided and claws raked are the base of our claws. I turned and bit at her neck and used my other claw and slashed her back. She then bit my hand and almost tore it off if I didn't claw her with my other claw. She roared but it was silenced by my tail hitting her face. She then rammed me before retreating and ran off to the others. "No!" I roared and followed. 

When I arrived I saw her chasing a guy, a scientist who was trying to steal the van but he was eaten. She then turned to the humans and failed to notice me. I bit her neck and put my claws over her arm and slammed her down into the dirt. I looked at the others who stared back until Kenji brought everyone to move again. The Indominus kicked my stomach making me fall down. I roared and she slashed my sail. I roared again and she kept up with the attack. I then kicked her stomach and crawled on all fours and bit at her stomach and clawed her all over. This caused her to roar in pain and move away but I leapt and grabbed her tail with a bite. I pulled her back and she fell down scrambling. "We finish this here." I growled. She then bit my neck and pushed me back near the lab. The lab caused me to be scared but then it made me full of rage and I rose up and charged her. She fell back onto a rock and coughed. The wind knocked out of her. I then rushed over and clawed her face. She roared back and stabbed her longest claw into me. I roared and moved back before she could cause a deeper and more fatal wound. I then laid there hurt but wasn't out of the fight. I then slashed her throat area but her thick skin protected her. She began to leave and I had to heal before I could continue the fight. Then I felt the panic of many young creatures in the lab. I had to concentrate to turn back. I was tired but nothing worked. I roared high into the air as the panic grew. Then Brooklyn entered my mind, That was it, thinking about her would turn me back until I gained more control.

Then I turned back. I fell down a few feet but landed. Everything was retreating and I was bruised and cut. A scar on my face and side. They were kind of small though. Somehow my clothes were still on me. The shorts anyways as a shirt was long discarded. Mosquitos would come around in no time. I then barged myself into the lab and saw no dinosaurs on the ground but the eggs needed help hatching. They will all be early and asymmetrical. I began to remove the tops and helped them all down. Were stegosaurus, ankylosaurs, triceratops, brachiosaurus, pachycephalosaurus, stygimoloch, apatosaurus, baryonyx, allos, sino, even a T.Rex and so on. They all stared at me. I revealed my tail, claws, scales, quills, and spikes. I opened the door and they all headed off to their respective families. I then came out of the door and watched them all scramble away and make sure they were safe. I then began to head to the others. The thought of the Indominus out there was enough to turn me back into my spinosaurus form. I roared and began to run off. I saw them up ahead and they had crashed.