Welcome to the ultimate wildlife sanctuary, welcome to Prehistoric Park

It's a new and busy day at Prehistoric Park. New arrivals are coming along today. Not just of the unusual hybrid kind like me. We had taken a plane here, drove through the gates and now we were at the center of the park. "Now, I have a mission to go on in just a few hours so I'm going to start on that, just explore the area and notify me where you would like to stay." Nigel informed us and walked off. "Let's go explore." I said. We began the journey through the park. We passed by the veterinary building and instead of metal cages they were wooden enclosures and the animals barely tried to escape. 

The first dinosaur was Theo the triceratops. Recently 3 females had been saved and brought back to stay with him, much to the stubborn ceratopsian happiness. Next was the ornithomimus group that had a new set of babies this year. Head keeper Bob was feeding them. I noticed that I could not hear the dinosaur's thoughts. I then tried to turn to Al to test a theory but couldn't. Maybe I had to be near genetically made dinosaurs to use my abilities for some reason. I get to try living rather normally now. We then made our way over to Matilda, the female T.Rex who was bigger than her brother. She growled at us before moving away. Then we met her brother, Terrence with a mate for himself. He stared back at us and walked away. We made our way past the crocodiles and soon to the elephants and with them was Martha the woolly mammoth. When she saw us she gave off a trumpeting sound. We smiled and walked over to the woolly rhino. Then we saw the microraptors and titanosaurs. They lumbered over to the trees. We then found the saber tooths and terror bird. After that we came to the bug house filled with arthropleura, meganeura, and pulmonoscorpius. The next animals were parasaurolophus, deinosuchus, and Rascal, a troodon. Some of the other creatures were tarbosaurus and some albertosaurus. Some protoceratops and velociraptor. Then a therizinosaurus and giganotosaurus. I then arrived at the spinosaurus cage. When I saw each animal I saw they were all happy and content. No running, meals everyday, being safe in comfortable areas. "So where do we want to settle down?" Omega asked. "I want to settle down near Theo the triceratops." I said. "That sounds nice." Gamma said. We approached Bob who was fixing up a new enclosure for the next prehistoric animal. It looked to be an enclosed beach-like enclosure. "Hello, sir." I said to him. He turned from his work and kind of jumped back when he saw my tail. "Good gracious, Nigel wasn't kidding about you being part dinosaur, didn't believe it at first to be honest." Bob said. "That's okay." I said with a chuckle. "I am headkeeper Bob, what can I do for you?" Bob asked. "Can we get a place to stay near the triceratops?" I asked. "Of course, we already have a small house to watch him from, you can stay there." Bob said. "Thank you, Bob." I said. "No problem." He said and turned back to his work. 

When we arrived we came into a one story building. It had a kitchen that you could see the triceratops from. A living room, a bathroom, a bedroom, and another room for whatever we wanted. Most likely somewhere for Gamma as he grew older. We settled down for the night and pitched in with the park. Thankfully our stamina and abnormal strength and healing remained with us. Each day we had added stuff to the house, ate meals everyday, and watched movies. One night I showed Gamma and Omega the whole story of what led up to Prehistoric Park and then the park itself. We watched whole movie marathons, one night we watched all of the godzilla movies and got hooked. Another night was transformers. We played Halo when we got that ready and this is how it was for many days. 

One day later as I was carrying a pillar of wood to a truck bed Nigel walked over to me. "Alpha, I have decided to go on a new adventure. I want to go back to the late cretaceous and get a mating pair of ichthyornis. Maybe we can bring back some other animals if we can." Nigel suggested. "I'm in." I said, ready for this adventure. 

These demons from Ark

On this mission we may end up seeing pterosaurs, archelons, deinosuchus, even T.Rex again. It was time to go catch this bird though. Just me, Nigel, and a cameraman. We walked through the time portal and onto a beach. The air was fresh. I heard crashing waves and birds speaking to one another by chirping. Already we could see what we came here for. They flew over the ocean and dove to get food. Sitting on trees. It seemed so easy but as we approached they began to fly around. Some pecked us while others flew away. "How do you plan on catching them, Nigel?" I asked him. "I was thinking we could use some natural food here like shoals or clams. We could use a net gun to try and net them down as well." Nigel suggested. "Lets try feeding them then." I said to him. We looked around the beach and tried to get some clams but we saw a T.Rex approaching. We began to move away slightly as the birds fled and an archelon was nearly stepped on. Eventually the T.Rex moved on down the coast line and the birds came back. We approached carefully. Nigel pulled out the net gun and I slowly approached one of these birds. I made a grab for it but missed it. As the bird flew away Nigel shot the net down. It got caught and as we approached many of the flock swarmed us. The one that was caught cut his way out and flew away. We got pecked some and began to back away. "This is gonna be harder than I thought." I said. We went into the forest to think up a plan. 

"So they won't allow us to get them at all, how are we going to save them?" I asked. "We need to get them stuff they'll eat, fish and squid. Stuff like that." Nigel said. "Good, now we just have to get it." I said and looked toward the ocean. "Not a good idea." Nigel said. "Yeah, the oceans in prehistoric times are not safe to go in." I said, referencing when he went to the cretaceous sea. "We can try and mimic them though. Like pterosaurs and use fishing hooks to collect some fish." Nigel said. After bringing in hang gliders and fishing with sticks covered in hooks we caught ourselves some fish. We skimmed the water when we saw an injured archelon on the shore line trying to move around. "Nigel, the archelon." I said. "I see it. We are going to save it." We landed down by it and brought the time portal up and got her to go through. With that over the winds picked up. All the birds went to rest. A tropical storm began to hit full force. "Better hurry." Nigel said. We brought the food out and some of them did take notice. We opened the time portal and brought them through. With the mission accomplished we put the new residents up. The birds lived in the same area as the archelon. An enclosed beach with a glass top. The birds settled down and enjoyed their new home. 

After that I came home after we all helped the park and we all fell asleep. Over the next few weeks there was an incident with the raptors trying to escape, the spino raking his body against the wood of the fence. The theri also seemed quite annoyed by the coming heatwave. It was a stressful week but nothing major took place. 

Sorry to cut everything so short with Prehistoric Park but writing these scenes and wondering what can occur is something that others should do, like the show itself.  

After many missions and two years had passed. Life was good and the park thrived. I woke up to Omega and Gamma in our bed. I stared down at them and woke them up. "Happy birthday, you two." I said. They got up. "Happy birthday, dad." Gamma said. We went out and handed each other a gift, ate ice cream, and we sat on the couch. Gamma flipped the TV on and the news was the current channel. "Recent activity at Isla Nublar has been discovered. The dormant volcano has become active and the government is deciding on whether we should save the dinosaurs still on the island." A news woman said. "Dad?" Gamma asked. "We have to help them." I answered. "Can we get them to Sorna?" Omega asked. "If we had a big enough boat, we have to find a way." I said. We went to talk to Nigel about this. "I can lend you a boat to go over there but nothing big enough to carry all those dinosaurs, our time portals don't work like a teleporter through modern day either." Nigel said. "Thank you for your help, Nigel. We'll let you know if we need to return." I said. He nodded. We took a boat back to get to the island. If there was one thing I knew, it was that others would come to save the dinosaurs, for good or bad. It would not be the campers though. After hours we saw the island and the smoke coming from it. We stopped the driver and told him to head back. He nodded and turned. We jumped off and I turned back to my dragon form. It was nice to be back like this again. Gamma was caught in Omega's argentavis claws. "Lets get to work." Scorn said. "We have much to do, we have to make haste." Thel said. "The island will be covered soon, in a few weeks time." Behemoth said. "We got a lot of work ahead of us." Cyclone said. "Nice to talk with you again, Alpha." Al said. "The same goes for you all." I said and we flew into the island. I roared out, announcing my return.