Episode 25: The beginning of the fall

We got back to the dock. The helicopter circled us. I snarled at them. It just didn't feel right. One helicopter went over us and somewhere more inland. Another more to the left and one came down to us. A man with a gun came out. "What're you kids doing out here?" The man asked. "Long story." Kenji said to him, Ben, and Sammy got into the helicopter. I stepped back. "They ain't here to rescue us then what are they here for?" I asked Omega and our forms. "We can all agree that it ain't good." Al said followed by a bunch of yes's from everyone. Rexy then came out to us. "Not sure if I'm happy to see her or not." I said. "Run!" Darius yelled. We sprinted off as Rexy chomped down on the screaming man. The helicopter flew off. 

We ran into the jungle, Rexy now hunting us. I was being kind enough to let my forms rest but Omega turned to Dawn. We ran over to a rushing creek. We crossed it and Rexy was close behind slipping but still crossed. We all rolled away from Rexy as Omega charged into her and pushed her into a tree. Rexy roared and slammed her head into Omega and pushed her down. Omega got stepped on and Rexy went to get a bite but a rock hit her nose. We all were hurling rocks at her nose making her chase us. No predator can resit a moving target, how unfortunate for predators. Rexy rammed her head into me and I got moved up all the way into the top of a tree. A stick hit my already scarred eye. I clutched my eye and then Cyclone took over. "Marine one, close the gate. Get out of their marine one." A voice said. "No!" A sudden realization hit me. "Not the Indominus." I said. I flew on to the lagoon. Rexy had gotten there as well and was at work causing havoc. 

She latched onto a ladder and shook it around. The rope snapped. I then dove in toward the helicopter. They had a bone sample. I was not letting them escape. I reached out my claws to grab it but the mosasaurus leaped out and yanked the helicopter. She got her meal and escaped into the sea. "Well that ain't good." I said. I almost got hit by the propeller. I barely escaped that horrible incident. I saw the day on the computer screen. "Really now?" I said and dove down. "If that's true then we have been here for six months." Scorn said. 'Six months?" Omega asked. "Yeah, we have been here that long." I said. I flew back down to Omega who had turned back and I did as well. The other helicopter flew over so we went after it. The sun began to come out and the rain stopped. We had made it to a clearing. 

I was not ready for what I saw. I saw five people step out of the helicopter. Four were guys with guns and then Wu. "No." I said. "Why?" Omega asked stepping back in fear. "Let me eat him." Al said. "We will all get our fair share." I said. I began to walk toward him. "Alpha, I know you have a bad history with him but we should be more careful." Brooklyn said. "We should follow him." Darius said. We snuck down toward them. "My lab, we must get to it and get to my computer. It has all the data I need to help Mills." Wu said. "Don't worry doctor, we will get you the computer." The lead merc said. "We have to get to the lab and destroy the computer." I said. "Actually, I destroyed it already." Omega said. "I forgot you did that." I said. "He may have a backup, we need to get there before he does." Brooklyn says and we sneak off. 

We made it to the ventilation system before the scientist and mercs did. "They have to use that door while we can go through here." Yaz said and opened it up. "Let's hurry." Darius said and we dropped down. We tried to be quiet but it was kinda hard when you were crawling through creaky metal at our size. We did make it through the area fast enough though. "Split up." Darius said and we did. Me and Omega found the computer she broke. "Great job." I complimented her. "Thanks, I really just felt that it had to be done." Omega said. "Almost like you could see the future." I joke. She laughed. Brook, Yaz and Darius came to us. "No other computers." Yaz said. "What's this?" Brooklyn asked and pulled a USB out of the destroyed computer. The lab door creaked open and we rushed away with the USB. "Thanks for the help, doc." The lead merc said sarcastically. As we made our way into the vents they went into the lab. "Looks like one of your animals escaped." He then said. "We have to hurry." Wu said not knowing that the Scorpius were killed. "It destroyed the computer." A different merc said shining the flashlight on his gun down on it. "I had a USB on it. It must have been snatched away, check the other labs." Wu said. We were being rather loud escaping and that's when Brooklyn was grabbed and pulled down. She gasped and was pulled back as she gripped the vent. "Brooklyn!" Darius said and grabbed her hand. "You're not going anywhere." The lead merc said to us. Brooklyn gave us the USB. "Whatever it takes." She said. We began to sprint away as guns fired at us. "Must kill!" Al said. "Do it." I said to him and he transformed and sprinted at one man and bit his stomach and dragged him away into the forest. He dropped his gun and screamed. I dropped him and then stepped on his legs. He screamed out. Al's feral side took over and he ate the merc. From afar the others could see me. They were mortified. Even Omega. "Alpha?" She asked. I just finished eating the human and turned toward them. "I'm sorry." I said and turned back.