Episode 41: Reunion

I swam through the ocean looking at the fish approaching to pick at my scabs. I would let them but I was moving very fast to catch the boat. Before I knew it I had reached the island. The left dock, they must have gotten to the south dock. There are a lot of docks now that I thought about it. I turned back and climbed up as Gamma and Omega landed down next to me and turned back. "Is this the island?" Gamma asked. "Sure is." Omega said and took a breath of for all we knew fresh air, who knew what air the biomes had. We walked into the dinosaur filled jungle. It was time to reunite with the others. 

Of course we saw pteranodons and dimorphodons overhead first as they went to tell the other dinosaurs humans had returned. Compys also scattered past us. It was good to be back. We made our way past the herds of herbivores. Sinos, trics, stegos, ankylos, etc. When we came to the carnivores is when the true reunion began. We walked through the jungle listening out for humans or any threats. I saw some bushes move. Omega shielded Gamma behind her. I stood my ground when I was pounced on and held down. Claws held my arms and legs down as the carnivore leaned its snout to my face. The claws did not cut me in the slightest. I looked up and the snout opened slightly. Instead of being mauled I was nuzzled. Blue was the one nuzzling me. Omega relaxed and began laughing. After Blue nuzzled me I got up and saw Echo, Delta, and Charlie. "We missed you, Alpha." Blue said. "Trust me, I missed you all too." I told them. "What brings you back?" Charlie asked. "Nothing good." I said. "Whatever it is, we can stop it." Echo snarled. "Most likely anyway." Delta said. Blue then came over to Gamma. "Where did you come from?" She asked him. "Gamma came from another island that was using dinosaurs for personal gain, they started dino fight and we have saved him, the same humans have come to take dinosaurs from this island and use them in fights. They have a mind control tech that makes you do whatever they want." I explained. "Oh, we can stop them." Charlie then said. "Maybe." Blue told her younger sister. "We could use more help." I told them. "We can help you find that help." Blue told us. They ran off and we switched to Al, Frost and Saber and followed. We had arrived at main street. Blue called out and Rexy appeared. "What do you want?" Rexy asked. Her tone was not the greatest. "We have human invaders on the island." I told her. "You came back, I'm surprised." Rexy said. "I probably wouldn't be back if the mosasaurus didn't destroy our boat." I told her. "How many humans are there?" Rexy asked. "I don't know exactly but not too many." I told her. "Let's go hunting, the baryonyx, cerateo, and carno will want in on it." Rexy said and we sprinted into the woods. 

As we looked around we all became on edge and then the ground shook. "Earthquake." Omega said, panicking. "This hasn't happened before." Delta said. Soon the earthquake stopped and a new rumble was heard. "That was weird." Blue barked. "Yeah, wonder what happened." Echo chortled. "Wait, I smell humans in our territory." Blue said. "Let's go then." Rexy said and we made our way over. We did see human tracks when we arrived but not the owners of these footsteps. I did get a familiar scent however. "Hawkes." I snarled. "Who?" Gamma asked. "He hunted us." Omega tol him. "Working for the human who made us all." I told him. "Do you smell him?" Rexy growled. "No, thankfully." I said. We continued on through the area as night descended. "We can search tomorrow in the morning. We will have a fresh mind for hunting." Rexy said. "Agreed." Delta said. "I will acquire some food." I said and began to walk into the jungle. "We will help you." Blue said and the raptors followed as Omega, Rexy, and Gamma stayed behind. We came upon a giant meal. A triceratops. She was going to be hard to take down. We began to circle her. She didn't notice as she ate from the berry bush. Blue tapped her claw and Echo and Charlie pounced down onto her back. The big female roared out in pain. Delta then went for her back legs. I charged in toward the neck. Blue did the same and we killed her. "I missed doing this with you." Blue said and leaned onto my leg. "So did I." I said. "You have no idea how much I've wanted this again." Blue said. "Uhh, that sounded strange." I said. "So are you gonna stay on the island?" Charlie asked standing on the carcass's back. "I don't know, I would go back to make sure the dinosaurs are safe and then I would get them back to their actual home and then I don't know what after that." I told them. "We hope you'll stay." Echo then said. "Are you all trying to suggest something here?" I asked. "For an Alpha you are oblivious of what others want." Blue joked. "I have a mate already." I told them. "A human that is like you to be loyal to but dinosaurs aren't like that, life must find a way." Blue said. "Lets talk about this later, we have to get this carcass back." I said, trying to hold off on this. "So you're saying that you don't like us." Echo said. "No, my mind is thinking about it." I said. I then turned to my dragon from surprising them and flying off with the carcass and I dropped it down. I turned back to Al and ate the carcass and soon we all filled up on triceratops. Once everyone finished Rexy moved away and slept. Omega and Gamma then fell asleep. I motioned for the raptors to follow me. They gladly did so. "Look, I'm not sure about this at all, it's weird to me and came out of nowhere, are you all sure you aren't in heat?" I asked them. "Maybe we are?" Charlie said. "I don't think I can have this with you all." I said, making them look down. "Maybe we can give it a shot though, right?" Blue asked. "I...maybe. Omega would not like it I know." I said. "That's holding you back." Delta told me. "She doesn't have to know." Echo then said. "That's cheating." I said to her. "Not if you're a dinosaur." Echo said. "You all won't stop asking me this, will you?" I asked them. "Nope." Charlie said. "Fine." I said. They all nuzzled me. "No acts around Omega, Gamma or any people or dinosaurs. Nothing serious until I return alone, I will come back one day." I told them. "We understand." Blue said. We went back and went to sleep. 

We will never see that scene take place. Leave it to the imagination when the time comes.