Episode 44: Back to business

I ain't doing The Leap episode. For a few reasons. One pointless episode. Two Alpha and them won't arrive in time and I think this happens as Kenji and them leave Nublar. Also if the storyline seems off its because I pulled up summaries for these episodes so they could be misleading. Exactly why Clean Break which was actually the last episode, lol, won't be here. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Under the waves I swam as fast as I could after this boat. I had to at the very least slow the ship down. I moved my flippers back and forth as fast as I could but that was tiring me out. I decided it may be best to breach the surface and fly up. I did just that. I switched to my dragon form and flew to the boat. I dove down and glided over the water and saw the back of the boat. Just a few wing flaps and I'll be there. I turned back to Thel and when I crashed down into the ocean the water splashed all over the back of the deck. I then rose up and bit a side of the boat causing a small leak. They were going to be later now. Time to get back to the island. I rose up and switched to Cyclone and mocked them. Kon had a displeased face as I flew back to the island. 

After some time we made it back to the island. We turned back and walked through the area. All was quiet. We looked around and made our way to the compound. As we made our way there we saw a watering hole. The t.rex sisters and the raptors were drinking from it. "Junior!" Yelled at Junior. She turned and ran at him. "Gamma!" She said and they began playing around. "When did this get here?" I asked the other rex. "Your human friends made this, I know they are under the island trying to do something if you want to see them." She answered. "Thank you, also what is your name?" I asked her. "Empress." She responded. I nodded. Omega and Gamma stayed to watch and play with the others as I went underground. Once I was down there an alarm went off. I then sniffed out something smoking. I made my way to it and saw a core steaming. To my right was a BRAD X ripped in half and to my left was a sleeping nothosaur. As I stepped closer she woke up. "Not you humans again." She said and leaped at me. I dodged and grabbed her neck. She snapped at me and then pushed me into the warm water. I turned to Scorn and rose up holding her. "Big mistake." I said and flung her back onto the land. I crawled out and turned back. Gas started coming out of the core. The notho began coughing and fell asleep. I picked her up and dropped her away from the core. The core then rumbled making the island shake. My eyes widened. "This is why the volcano woke up." I said to myself and approached the core. "Alpha, your back." Brooklyn said. "Just in time too, it seems." I said. "Yeah, we have to stabilize the core before it shuts down, it powers the whole island." Darius said. "It's also making the volcano on Nublar active." I told them. "There was a volcano?" Brooklyn asked. We nodded and approached the core. "We can't get past the gas without holding our breath." Darius said. "So who's going in?" Brooklyn asked. I turned to Cyclone and flapped my wings a couple times moving the gas away. "Oh." Brooklyn said. "Hurry." I said. Darius went in and stabilized the core. "It's still out of alignment."Brooklyn said. I switched to Scorn since Behemoth would not fit in here. I slapped the core back into place allowing for full stabilization. 

We crawled out of the tunnels and looked to see Yaz, Ben, and Sammy running from the notho. The notho bit Sammy's foot and she fell down. As the notho prepared to attack her again I jumped in and grabbed her by the neck and slung her into the waters of the swamp. After that i turned away and back to the newly made watering hole. When I came back I saw Junior and Gamma laying next to each other having worn the other out. Omega was sitting on top of the waterfall. I climbed up there and sat next to her. "How was watching them?" I asked her. "Uneventful." She said. "How did it go with the others?" She asked. "It went okay, had to stabilize something making an earthquake and had to fight a nothosaur twice." I said. She nodded. I locked my hand with hers. "Are you tired?" I asked her. "Yeah." She yawned. "Get some sleep, you need it." I told her. She leaned into my shoulder and began to sleep. "I love you." She said to me. "I love you too." I said and watched the dinosaurs below. 

We slept for a while together when a perimeter drone went off. "Alpha, there back." Darius said. I woke Omega up and then stood high. "Kon's." I grimaced and we made our way over to the docks. We saw Limbo get unloaded first. Next was the dimorphodon. Then the three raptors were tranquilized again and moved down to the lab. Then Toro came out with Kenji controlling him and then Bumpy. Ben began to run down there. I took off after the raptors. If they weren't going to control them then what were they to be used for? I then remembered what Kon told me about making the opposite of me. Dinosaurs into humans. They made Gamma so they had to reverse the process or alternate it. I had to stop it. My pace quickened. I jumped into the lab and followed them in. Until a tranq dart hit my neck. "I knew you'd come here." Kon said and I feel down.