Episode 37: Father of Kenji

We were celebrating our victory with Darius who was back with us using BRAD X to play rock music. Gamma was clutching his ears. Omega was perplexed by it. This wasn't the good kind of rock music I would rather have. The rest were clutching their ears. "Turn it off." Brooklyn told Darius. "BRAD, turn it off." Darius told it. BRAD X obeyed. "Just knowing Kash is locked up and can't do any harm is enough music for my ears." Mae said. She recovered quite well. Everyone was having a great time. "Not to bring down the mood or anything but Firecracker needs that chip out of her head." Ben pointed out. "Alright, let's go." Mae told him. "I'll help." Omega said and went with them. "We are going to take Angel and Rebel to the desert and see if they like it there." Sammy said. "I'll come with it in case the spino shows up." I told them. "Me and Darius will stay here." Kenji said. "I'll stay here too." Gamma said. "Keep them out of trouble, kid." I smiled at him. "I will." He smirked. We made our way back to the desert. "Before we go in I have something to tell you all." Brooklyn said to the girls, ignoring me. "Me and Kenji are dating." She said. "Oh my gosh! Brooklyn that's amazing!" Sammy shrieked. Yaz was happy for her but didn't say anything. Brooklyn then turned to me. "Good for you." I said. She turned. My tone was a bit dead panned so it may have come off as harsh to her. We went through the door and looked out and didn't see anything. The hybrids were already overheated. "They don't like it here." Yaz said. The ground shook and Apex's sail came from the canyon. He rushed up and growled. "Maybe they will get along." Sammy said, optimistically. He snarled. "What are these abominations? It doesn't matter, leave here or die." He roared. "Hello there." Angel said in a sweet baby voice. "You are our father." Rebel said and another baby voice. Apex roared at them. "What? Delusional  younglings! I will kill you!" Apex roared and tried to snap at them. The babies ran away and I shielded them as Behemoth. Apex stepped back. I bellowed at him and stomped on the ground sending dust into the air. He snarled at me. The babies were upset as they left. Apex charged me and slashed my chest. I hit him back. My toe claw hit his body. Blood came out of both of us. I then turned back and ran through the door. Apex ran close after and almost opened the door. "Get back here!" He yelled at us. We backed away and left. He stomped off. That was gonna be on his mind now. "Lets try the arctic then." Brooklyn said. We went through and Angel and Rebel ran around generating heat. "They are happy here, we can leave them to thrive now." I said and left them there.

 I flew back into the forest and turned back as I saw Firecracker running around again. Gamma was laying down on the grass when she ran into him. "Alright come here." He said and chased her. "Where are Darius and Kenji?" I asked. Gamma looked around. "They went off to the compound and they said they would be back soon." Gamma said. Mae ran up to us. "Kash got out and the boss is here." She said. Every form I had growled at that. "We must catch him." I said. "Agreed." Omega said. We were about to run after them when Darius and Kenji came barreling out of the bushes. "Pierce, they are gonna use Pierce for something." Darius said. "We will stop them." I said. "We will eat Kash." Al said. "Maybe." Scorn snarled. "We can kill the boss as well." Cyclone said. "Hang on, we don't even know how bad the boss is." Dawn said. "Bad enough." Shriek said. "We will see what happens when we get there." Omega said. "Warn the others with him." Gamma said pointing at BRAD X. "Where are they?" Darius asks. "Snow biome." I said. "Kash is going to the swamp." Kenji told us. "Lets go." I said and took off. We navigated our way to the swamp biome. Kenji and Darius stopped. "Uhh dude, me and Brooklyn are dating." Kenji told Darius. Darius hugged him. "We don't have time for this." I said. We ran out into the swamp and spit came in front of my face. I turned to Al and chased them away. Another sent his spit at me. It struck my tail and was very goo like. I turned and the dilo scampered away when Omega rammed him back further as Dawn. Gamma pounced around. "I have the scent." He told us and we followed the scent. We came to a platform and dilos kept appearing. Ben was fighting off BRAD's and Pierce roared in panic. Kenji and Darius regrouped with the girls. Mae held Pierce's head. "We can't escape this." I said to Omega. "We can't?" Gamma asked. "Not this time." I said. We turned back as the overwhelming amount of BRAD X's stood around us. "I have you all now." Kash said, holding a tablet. I glared at him. "Can't do anything now can you?" He said. "You will pay for this." I said to him. Then the boss stepped forth. A man in a business suit and looked like Kenji. Oh my, he is Kenji's dad. "What's all this fuss about?" He asked and then paused and saw Kenji staring at him. They both got closer. "Dad?" He asked. "Kenji?" He asked in return. "Wait, dad?" Brooklyn asked. Needless to say we were all very shocked. The one thing left to wonder was if he was good or bad. The boss stared at Gamma who shrunk behind me and Omega.