4.

Jeongin had half an hour to get back to his
apartment and get his shit together before his best friend got to his house. Maybe if he was a clean and organized person, just like the older man, it wouldn't be a problem.

But this was Jeongin, and he was not a clean and organized person, so there he was rushing through his front door, slinging his keys and shoes back to the palaces they were before he left, and scrambling to his room to clean the mess that had accumulated in the past few weeks.

The majority of the time Jeongin and Seungmin hung out, it was always at the older man's house. It wasn't that Jeongin didn't want the older to be in his home, but more so, it didn't come up often that he was asked to spend time together at his place.

He didn't care if anyone else saw how messy he was living, but this wasn't anyone else; it was Seungmin, and it bothered him even thinking about the older man seeing the state of his room.

Maybe it's because he didn't care if other people knew he didn't exactly have his life put together enough to keep his room clean and not eat takeout every other night, but with his best friend, he didn't want to seem like he wasn't put together.

Of course, he knew the older man would never judge him or make him feel bad for not being put together, but he always felt the need to be stronger than he was for the man.

His room wasn't overwhelmingly dirty, and he was grateful he would be able to clean it in time. So he picked up all the clothes on the floor of his room and placed them into the basket sitting at the bottom of his closet. 'I'll wash those later.'

Walking over to his desk to pick up all the random papers, he formed a neat stack in the corner and grabbed the little black notebook that sat barely hanging off the side of the desk, and set it on top.

He turned to the door and was about to leave, but just barely out of the corner of his eye, he noticed how his bed was unmade, so he turned back around and went to fix the sheets and put the comforter back in its place.

He grabbed the towel he had thrown on the bed that morning and took it to the bathroom, hanging it in its previous spot.

The only thing left was to rid his fridge of all the takeout boxes and dump the trash. He surprisingly didn't have too many boxes, and it was quick to get them all in the trash.

He walked over to his front door, put on the same slippers from the morning, and walked outside to take the bag to the little waste bins sitting on the side of his apartment building.

Maybe he should have expected it when he walked back around the building and his best friend was making his way up the small steps leading to his door.

"It's open Seungmin. I was just taking out the trash." He laughed a little when he saw how the older man jumped in his spot. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." The older man's cheeks flushed a light shade when Jeongin poked his tongue out and then smiled at him.

"Fuck you innie.." The man said it with a hiss, but Jeongin knew there was no malice behind the words.

They both started laughing and started walking to Jeongin's door. "Okay, come on, it's cold out here." Seungmin's nose was scrunched up, and it was visibly red from the temperatures outside.

It wasn't cold enough to bother Jeongin, but Seungmin had been naturally more sensitive to the cold for as long as Jeongin had known him.

Jeongin pushed the door open, and they both took the shoes they were wearing and put them to the side. "So what did you want to do, huh?"

"Mm, honestly, I don't know, but I missed my baby." Seungmin always called Jeongin baby; it was one of many names the older man had given him over the years of knowing each other.

So maybe that's why Jeongin was confused when his stomach fluttered at the name and he could feel his cheeks warm. "Seungminn" he whined in embarrassment.

"I'm not a baby Seungmin." He stomped his feet a little as he walked through his apartment to his room. He could hear the older man's steps following after him.

"Maybe you aren't a baby, but you are MY baby; there's a difference, Innie." The older man watched as his friend made a dive onto his bed, which he could tell was freshly made, and buried his head into his pillows.

Jeongin groaned into his pillow and let himself just lay there. It was only a moment before Jeongin felt the bed shift beside him, and Seungmin was sitting beside him.

"Jeongin, roll over" and he did roll over, only thinking about how he listened to the older so easily too late. He was going to ask the older man why, but before he could, his friend was climbing on his lap.

"Seungmin! What are you doing?" It was normal for them to sit on each other's laps, so that wasn't why he was surprised; it was because the older man was sitting directly on his crotch.

"Nothing innie I just want to give you a massage.. Are you okay?" Jeongin cleared his throat, knowing that if he didn't, his voice would definitely crack when he spoke.

"Yeah, I'm fine Seungmin, don't worry, um you.. You really don't have to; we can watch TV or something." He was okay with a massage any time, but it wasn't a good idea right now considering he had to take a cold shower that morning thinking about the same person that was currently sitting on his lap.

Seungmin obviously had no clue about what had happened this morning, and he started bouncing a little in his spot. "Come onn Jeongin, look how tense you are. I can help. Just let me."

Jeongin bit his lip and held back the noises he desperately wanted to let out. He didn't know what to do in this situation, so he did the only thing he could think of.

He flipped Seungmin over and got on top of his friend the same way the older man had done to him. Of all the things he expected from the older man, maybe a surprised yelp or something of the sort, he didn't expect the older man to moan.

He looked down and saw how his friend's eyes widened and shined with embarrassment. A week ago, Jeongin would have definitely laughed and made a joke about his best friend having a manhandling kink, but he couldn't do that now.

He backed away from the man's lap and let his head hang. "Sorry Seungmin.." At this point, he couldn't tell who was more embarrassed, but personally, he was ready to dig his own grave.

He was thankful his friend spoke first: "Come on innie.. Let's go to the park." Seungmin's face was red when he cleared his throat after he whispered to Jeongin. "Okay.. You said it was cold earlier. Do you want to grab something out of my closet to keep warm?"

The older man hummed in response and got off the bed to look in his friend's closet. He looked around at all the younger man's clothes, and his eyes lit up when he saw what he was looking for.

Jeongin had a hoodie in his closet that he wore almost every day the year before, and once he stopped wearing it so often, Seungmin made it a personal mission to steal it whenever he went through the boy's closet or the hoodie was left lying around his house.

He remembered one time the boy had confronted him about why he always took the hoodie, and only that one out of all the others. He remembered the way he started to panic, thinking the boy would find him weird, but Seungmin simply told him it was the most comfortable hoodie he had, and somehow the boy believed him.

Jeongin wasn't surprised when his best friend turned around, holding the pale-blue hoodie in his hands with a big smile on his face. He just rolled his eyes and waited for the older man to put it on.

"Are we taking my car or walking?" Jeongin knew by asking this question he was really asking the question, 'Are you going to get on my back and make me carry you, or do I have to drive?'

"Let's just take your car; I don't feel like being carried today." Jeongin scoffed, and the older man walked over and pinched his cheeks, leaving him in the hallway to think about how he would get the older man back.

ʚɞ