7.

The ride back to Jeongin's apartment was quiet, with the occasional sniff of the younger boy's nose. It was killing Seungmin. He wanted to apologize, but he didn't know what he was supposed to say.

He could tell the boy was upset with him. He had turned the heat on and made sure Seungmin was warm, but after he was sure the older man was okay, he didn't even glance in his direction. It didn't take long to get back to the apartment, and when they did, Jeongin was out of the car and unlocking the door before Seungmin could even take off his seatbelt.

When Seungmin stepped into the younger boy's apartment, he couldn't see Jeongin in the main living space at all, so he walked up to the entrance of the hallway, and he could see the younger boy's bedroom door was closed.

He knew his friend would come out of his room eventually, and he just wanted to be away from the older man, so he just left him alone and decided to busy himself by making the both of them lunch.

──────

Jeongin hadn't waited for his friend to get into his apartment or even open the door to get out of his car; as soon as he parked against the sidewalk, he was unlocking his front door and running to his room.

When he got there, he slammed the door behind himself and flopped onto his bed. He was trying so hard not to cry, but when he thought back to the way he completely made a fool of himself, he couldn't help the choked sob that was absorbed into his pillow.

He kept replaying the way the older man had pushed his finger into his mouth and how he enjoyed it so much, and the more he thought about that, the more he thought about when he had walked in on his best friend doing this that weren't for other people to see and the older man had pushed his finger into his own mouth the same way, and it seemed to push him into more pleasure than Jeongin could imagine.

The same scenes ran through Jeongin's mind until he felt how worked up he had made himself, and even though only this morning he was telling himself he wouldn't pleasure himself thinking about his best friend, he was becoming desperate to rut his hips into his sheets thinking about the older man.

He really couldn't help himself, and he didn't seem to care about the guilt he would feel in the moment when he finally let his hips press against the sheets. The movement was rough, and he moaned out into the same pillow he had previously sobbed into.

When he pulled himself up from the mattress, it was only to strip himself of his pants and boxers, and before he could jump back onto the bed, he felt a rush of heat fall into the pit of his stomach. He looked at his pillow and decided it would be better to rut against that than his mattress.

He grabbed the pillow and got onto his bed with the pillow under himself. When he was satisfied with how the pillow was positioned, he started to rock his hips into it.

It didn't make sense how a man in his twenties was getting so much pleasure from grinding against his pillow at the thought of his best friend, and he was sure he had been in this place before when he was a teenager.

Being so desperate at the thought of someone that you act like a horny teen is something Jeongin never imagined for himself until now.

His face was scrunched up at the feeling of his cock rubbing against the fabric of his pillow case, and when he looked down, he could see a wet spot on the material from pre-cum that was beading out of his slit. His hair was sticking to his forehead where it fell over his face, and every time his hips moved forward, his thighs would tense.

His lips were parted and wet from when he would run his tongue over the red and bitten flesh, and his eyebrows were dipped inward. He was trying so hard to be quiet, knowing that the older man hadn't left his apartment, but he couldn't help the whiney sounds leaving his lips.

He started to move his hips faster against his pillow, imagining his best friend's face when he came against the toy he was using, and he almost let out a sound that the walls of his room wouldn't be able to hold, but he brought his hand down to his hoodie, or really Seungmin's hoodie, and put the fabric into his mouth.

Did the older man have other toys—bigger ones, vibrating ones, or a collection of just anything to pleasure himself?

Those were the thoughts that had Jeongin's eyes screwing shut as his hips jolted forward, letting himself shoot thick strips of milky white cum onto his pillow as he moaned his best friend's name the best he could with the older man's hoodie in his mouth.

When his body stopped twitching and his eyes refocused, he let his head fall and dropped the hoodie from his lips. It really hit him what he had done.

He stood up with the little bit of willpower he had and threw his pillow into the basket at the bottom of his closet. To add to his guilt, he took off his best friend's hoodie and wiped the mess off his legs and the sweat that was on his face.

It was gross, but he didn't care. He pulled the boxers he was previously wearing back onto his legs and let himself weakly fall back onto his mattress.

He took the remaining pillow and hugged it under his chest, pulling his blanket to cover his body, and his chest started to rise and fall at a quicker pace than normal. He was past holding back, and when the first tears fell from his eyes, he let everything go.

He was disgusted with himself, and he didn't even want to think about how now he was sure he was attracted to his best friend, and he didn't know if it was only in a physical way. He only had to hiccup into his pillow for a little while before he was completely exhausted and fell asleep with red eyes and puffy cheeks. He would deal with everything later.

ʚɞ

Sorry about the slower updates.. I'm really surprised that this has as many reads as it does so thank you really I didn't expect it to even get 2 so I'm really grateful for everyone reading this