ʚɞ

Okay so I'm really sorry to anyone who I might be disappointing with this announcement (?) But I thought id at least update to let everyone know that I'm not really happy with this story at all and I feel like I could do so much better with how I wrote it and just the story line and everything in general.. I've also just gotten to a point where all the smutty stuff I just can't do it to be honest It just makes me feel guilty because it seems and is so wrong to write those things about REAL people and I'm not saying anything bad about whoever reads or writes it as I don't really have the room to talk but it's just something I can't bring myself to do anymore as a personal preference. I would still like to write but I don't want to keep everyone who reads this story waiting knowing I'm not ever going to get around to updating it again. I'm genuinely sorry and very very thankful to all the support this story got but I think id like to work on my writing a bit and focus on more real topics unlike the way that this story was based. I really appreciate all the people who read this and who keep waiting for updates specifically the people who get on my ass in the comments I actually love you all so much and I would really love if you continued to read from me and give your feed back but I understand if that's not something you all want to do.