2

Cordell P.O.V
I walked out of the store by myself after buying a Gatorade and bag of chips. I needed some shit to snack on. I started on my walk back home greeting a few people that I knew as I made my way back home. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket making me pull it out and check it.

From "🅿️":
You tryna link tn?
I'm having a couple people
stop by, but after that...

This nigga here was annoying as fuck. I don't think anybody in the hood liked P. From either side. He was nosey, an asshole, childish, and just not a person you wanted to be around a lot. I didn't mind him though. He was one of the best plugs though and he knew how to move his shit without getting caught too. That was one of the main reasons I talked to him. Another reason was because his thick lip ass gave some good ass head.

I had fucked him a few times after chilling with him at his house. He was a real DL nigga and I guess I was too technically. He was just more of a DL than me cause the nigga was homophobic yet took dick just like a bitch. He was a screamer too. Nigga really was my bitch. That was one good thing about fucking the plug, he was most definitely giving me deals on shit and even free shit sometimes. The hood didn't know and they didn't need to either.

It was our business.

I was most definitely 100% gay. I was also 100% DL. When people asked me why they never saw me with girls and shit and when girls asked me out I always just said I was practicing being celibate, but really I was fucking niggas. I loved men and I didn't know why.

Something about them.

My phone started ringing and watched as P's contact popped up making me sigh.

"Wassup?"

"Why you aint text back?"

"Cause you just text me gang. You gotta gimmie a sec. And how many people finna be over there?"

"Not too many. Some coming for a pickup and some was about to chill. Nothing to-,"

"Then west side niggas gone be there? I don't want them black flag niggas to try no shit wit me cause you know imma be there by myself,"

"You already know my shit like the green zone. Nobody finna try you Dell. They know better. Just come through. Imma have some good for you too,"

"I'll think about it. I might be busy. I'll see though,"

"You ain't gone be busy so don't even try that. It's been a week...,"

"Yea cause i been busy. What time you want me over there?"

"Come at like...8,"

"Fine. I'll see you tonight and be prepared cause I'm not coming over there if we not fucking,"

"What you think I called you for? I want some dick,"

"You don't have no other niggas to call?"

"Nobody put it down like you nigga. Just make sure you there tonight. Being a bottle of you can,"

"Aight. See you tonight," I spoke hanging up. I walked to house and opened my front door walking in seeing my brother sitting on the couch smoking.

I hate the smell of smoke. I didn't smoke at all, but I definitely drank.

"Why you here?" I asked him as he looked up at me blowing smoke out of his mouth.

"Because I can nigga. What you got into he flo' for tonight?" He asked me as I shook my head.

"Nothing much. Imma link with a homie of mine for a bit and then come back home. Nothing much really," I told him shrugging as I sat down on my couch eating some chips out of the bag. Fire. I heard my door open and watched as my homie Novian walked into the house looking at me.