9

Cévon P.O.V
It's been about a week and a half since that move was made and I've been pretty much staying to myself. I was tryna keep a low profile and just chilling. I haven't even been to see my brother since they destroyed his grave. I feel almost embarrassed to even go back to his grave to see home now. It's like I haven't got the nigga that killed him now I allowed his grab to be disturbed. I'm just going to let him rest peacefully and alone.

I got out of my bed and threw on some slides so I could walk to the store. I needed a wood and a sprite. I didn't bother putting on a shirt as I grabbed my wallet and keys and left out the front door.

I walked down the street hearing a whistle making me look over at that familiar white and brown house.

"Gimmie some Takis!" Nori yelled at me as I nodded my head continuing my walk. I felt my phone going off in my pocket making me pull it out and look at it.

From "Cordell":
Hey. I know we got static
or whatever, but I was thinkin
of a peace treaty? I got too much
food from BDubs and my homie
not in town. You want it?

Nigga what?

To "Cordell":
Give it to P

From "Cordell":
He's mad at me right now.
It's free food Cev...

To "Cordell":
Gimmie ten.
I'm at the liquor store. On foot

From "Cordell":
Need a pickup?

I locked my phone and put it back in my pocket rolling my eyes. I should block that nigga and just stop talking to him, but he giving me free food for dinner so I'm not even about to dub him. I walked into the store and saw the familiar old Arabic man standing behind the counter smiling at me.

"Wassup baby? You been good?" He asked me as I nodded my head.

"Yea man. How you been Sam?" I asked him as I walked over to the fridge area and grabbed my Sprite and Nori's Takis.

"I been good. My daughter just got married and life's been pretty good. I haven't seen you in a minute Cev. You cheating on me?" He asked making me laugh.

"Chill gang. I've been having my homie go to the store for me. I've been laying low lately and just chilling in the cut man. Lemme get some Honey Berry and some Russian Creams," I told him as I put my sprite in the window.

"I'll throw in an extra pack for you. Be safe out there," he said to me putting my shit into a bag as I paid him.

"No doubt Sam. Preciate you," I said to him throwing my hand up and walking away. I left out of the store and saw an all black car with black tints.

I Elsie river tot he car and heard the door unlock making me get in. I already knew who the car belonged to.

"Hey," he spoke holding his hand out making me look over at him and dap him up.

"You crazy as fuck for just pulling up in my hood like that. What if I wasn't walking out and some other niggas saw you?" I said to him as he chuckled.

"Nothing was gone happen. You wouldn't let 'em kill me," he spoke confidently making me laugh.

"That's cute," I replied as he smacked his lips driving to my house. He pulled up in front of it since I didn't stay far and turned his car off. "Where's the food?"