21

Cévon P.O.V
I swung hard as fuck on this nigga that was talking to me like I was crazy. I was on the block chilling wit Itrez and then all of a sudden this nigga started making t little comments that I ain't like. Talking bout some "All I'm saying if my brother got killed I would been good who killed him". I said nigga I'm not detective so it's not as easy as you think especially because I didn't see shit happen but don't disrespect me. This this bitch gone I must not really care so I decked him in his fucking mouth and started stomping his bitch ass out and now Itrez tryna pull be away.

"Nah he wanna talk shit let him! This ain't the month to be doing that shit gang or not I'll murder you bitch ass nigga! You better fucking ask about me pussy ass! You wanna make jokes and shit, but ain't yo bitch get pregnant and have that baby by another nigga?! Go find out who yo son real daddy is bitch! Ain't yo own daddy beat yo momma and yo ass every day and you claiming you so fucking tough!? Go find out his favorite swinging hand bitch! Ain't you get a train ESN on you by them Southfield niggas? Go found out who nutted in you last bitch ass fucking nigga! Don't EVER say no shit about me or my brother again pussy!" I yelled at him as they started laughing and closing him making him look at them upset tryna to cover up what i said.

"Ain't I just see you kissing on a nigga in the car at the drive in movies?" His cousin asked me making me laugh at him. "How you gone talk about this nigga yet you doing the same shit?"

"I ain't shit like that nigga. I ain't let the whole gang crack me for some free weed and a gun my nigga. And who you saw me wit is my nigga and I can do whatever I fucking want to because who gone say something to me?! At least nigga wanted a relationship wit me you ain't none, but a fucking transaction pussy ass nigga," I yelled at him as Itrez started laughing while holding me locked up by the car.

"So you a faggot yet you talking about my cousin who we don't have no proof for? I can't believe I ever even shared a blunt wit you," he spoke as the cousin sat down quiet.

"I ain't no faggot so watch yo mouth before I beat yo ass next my nigga! Who know who is a faggot? Yo daddy Jerome, I seen that nigga in my dude dms tryna fuck and he got dumber wit his dumb ass. That must run in yo family. Don't worry Imma have my info on yo ass too cause you just look like you'll suck dick for some cigarettes. And you right you shouldn't have shared a blunt wit me cause I let that nigga but in my mouth and I came right back here so Wassup pussy," I spoke making the guys groan and laugh washing they mouth out.

"Please tell you lying big bro," one of the little niggas Kai spoke. I got it it he car with Itrez after he forced me in and watched as that nigga cousin started acting crazy and shit like he was die from nut touching his lip. I got shit on him too about being my nigga dms on some sneaky shit, but I wasn't gone out him cause he was only defending his cousin which I would have done the same, but his cousin? Fuck that nigga fr. He had me fucked all the way up. Weird ass nigga man.

One of the guys walked over toy he car and knocked on my window.

"You really gay nigga? He was lying or you really gay and did you really hit the blunt with dick mouth?" He asked me making me smack my lips.

"Fuck no my nigga. I wouldn't do no shit like that. Just let them niggas know if I find out my business been leaked to anyone else besides y'all three niggas I'm coming for you. You know how I get down right?" I asked him as he nodded his head.

"Yes I gotchu man so you really gay?" He asked me as I just looked at him.

"Nah, I just gotta nigga," I told him as he nodded his head looking at me. "What nigga?"

"How you know when you like a nigga?" He asked me quietly making me chuckle.

"If you get butterflies when you around him you prolly like, but don't try no shit unless you completely sure cause niggas a kill you about that shit," I told him as he  dapper me up.