3

Cévon P.O.V
I walked into my house and went straight to my room after locking my front door. I had a little move to make tonight and I needed to make sure I was dressed accordingly. I got dressed in all black hearing s knock on my front door making me grab my strap and walk to the front door.

"Baby, you in there. Give auntie some for 10 dollas," I heard making me smack my lips.

"Aunti, I told you I'm not seeking to ass no fucking crack. Stop asking me and I told you not it come to my house asking me for that shit," I said to her as she rolled her eyes.

"You just like yo daddy. Always wanna run and leave and never help yo family. I'm in need and you don't wanna help me?" She asked me making me look at her confused.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked her as I walked out of my house locking the front door.

"Where's Cash?" She asked me making me look at her.

"He's dead Auntie, you know that already. You went to his funeral,"I told her as she gasped looking at me as she held onto my arm wobbling a bit.

"My baby! Oh Lawd my baby is dead! Who killed him? Did you get that nigga?" She asked me as she started to cry.

"Auntie don't start yo shit. You so dramatic and we go through this every day. Just go find Sherman and chill with him," I told her as she rolled her eyes.

"I think he fucked another girl nephew. I know he did! He's a cheater! He never come to our tent at the right time and he barely been coming home," she spoke crossing her arms.

"You be going out and looking for him?" I asked her as she nodded his head.

"Hell yea. He's my baby daddy. That's my husband and imma always bring that nigga home. He still a bitch. HA!" She yelled laughing with her tongue out as she took off running down the street making me shake my head.

My mom wasn't the only crack head in the family.

I got into my car and started it up sending a quick text to OG seeing if needed me to do anything else before I made this move.

From "OG":
See P and talk to him about a
shipment of food coming in after
you clean up the restaurant.

I liked the message before setting my phone down and pulling out of my driveway. I started on my destination keeping my music off since I needed to focus. My phone began ringing again making me sigh and answer it. I heard P's voice come through as he started talking.

"Hey. What time are you coming tonight? I need to talk to you,"

"Well if I'm coming already then obviously we can talk then. What you calling me for?"

"I'm just making sure we good...,"

"Ain't nobody finna snitch on you my nigga. Quit panicking,"

"You don't fucking understand what it's like my
Nigga! I forgot to lock the door and had it been anybody el-,"

"Then niggas would know you liked getting fucked. They would still have to come to you for work, so it wasn't gone change shit. They was only gone talk shit, but if they really cared then the joke gone be on them cause then they the ones losing out in money gang. I don't care,"

"Cévon man, just promise you won't say shít. I can't have my pops finding out about this cause he ain't gone let me run this shit and imma go back to being poor. Please Bruh!"

"P, I already don't like you and now you're gonna piss me off if you keep calling me and asking me not to tell. You're annoying me,"

"I just don't want you to say shit I gotta make sure you won't my nigga!"