24

Cordell P.O.V
I couldn't do it. I couldn't. I couldn't tell the man that I loved that the other I love who happens to be my fucking brother! Was the one who killed his brother. I just knew that if I did that then Cévon would kill my brother and I didn't want that to happen. I love him and he's all the family k had left. My mom didn't fuck with me, my dad was dead...I just didn't wanna see him dead, but I knew that if he found out he would kill him. Possibly me too for not telling him after knowing for this long. I really wanted him to just that money so we could leave and then we wouldn't have to worry about shit.

Why did my brother have to do that? It's like what he did was so fucking stupid and if it were anybody else I wouldn't have a problem helping him out with this info, but my brother?! I don't want that blood on my hands...I can't see my brother dead. Cev had to understand.

I wish he could like just disappear or something, but stay alive. I'd rather he be in jail than dead. I don't want my brother to die, but fuck did he do something stupid and wrong. Cev said his brother didn't do anything wrong and after hearing that I believed him. I mean my brother fucks with me when I'm not doing shit so I have no doubt he's doing shit to a nigga he don't know.

I felt so fucking bad because this shit was getting to Cev and I knew the answer to all his questions. I could take that wondering away, but I just couldn't have my brothers blood on my hands.

I'm already wrong for befriending the enemy after all the beef and shit we have. The killing each other the robbing each other, k get how I would be seen as a snake for even talking to Cévon and I'm already wrong there. Not that I care though because fuck those steeet rules when it comes to him. I love him. But I'm already doing that and now I'm gonna rat out my own flesh and blood? I'm really can't do that to my brother.

If he does find out anyway, could I live with that? Would I be able to look at Cev the same if he killed my brother? I know he's gonna want to, to get back for his brother. Could I rely stomach laying next tot he nigga that murdered my brother everyday? I love Cévon with all my heart, but that's some heavy shit.

I don't know how I would do it which is why I'm not telling him. I can't have that on me. I don't want Cev to kill him.

"Cordell, when you said you wanted me to meet you in the bathroom I thought I would be getting some dick, but you standing here fully dressed," Cev spoke walking into the bathroom.

"I was going to, but then I started seeing myself in the mirror and I just...I'm not in the mood anymore," i told him making him walk over to me.

"What's wrong with you? You've been like this the last few days and for what? If you miss your brother just call him baby. I won't say nothing about it. You can talk to him. He's still yo brother," he spoke as i looked at him sighing. "You boutta cry?"

"I'm going through a lot," i whispered making him look at me concerned. This shit is heart breaking. Why would my brother kill an innocent person like that? Why am I now in the middle of this shit? One person never gets closure and the other one dies. I love them both and this shit is killing me.

"Yo don't cry Cordell. You gone make me sad. Come lay down with me," he spoke grabbing my hand and guided me to his room. I got into the bed and he sat on top of me wiping my face before leaning down kissing me. "What's going on that gotchu crying?"

"What if I knew something that could potentially cost someone there life? I'm not saying that's what it is, but it's something similar to that," I asked him as he looked at me concerned.

"I mean if you don't wanna see that person dead take it to yo grave. I got so many fucking secrets from other people about shít they done told me it's crazy," he spoke shaking his head.