14

Y'all want me to make this my main focus and update this story before making a new chapter for Rags to Riches II? Y'all seem to really like this story😭
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cordell P.O.V
I couldn't tell you how long it's been since I've seen Cévon. It's now September and I guess that after we kissed he realized he had feeling for me, but didn't want them. He hasn't answered his phone, my messages, the door, nothing. I drove past his house a few times just to make sure he was at least still alive. Once I concluded that he was that let me know he was actually just ignoring me.

It was just a kiss...

I sold my last little baggy of weed before rolling my window up and heading back to my place. I don't have anything else to do today. Novian is busy, Cortlen is busy, Cévon hates me...

I know he probably just needed time to process everything, but the least he could do is communicate that with me. Just say hey, I think we need some space so I can figure things out for myself.

But nah that's too much like right. Instead I get ghosted. It's not like it was one of those swan ward kisses where the nigga is uncomfortable and pulls away after the first peck.

I stopped kissing him to talk and he pulled me back into him. If only Nori hadn't walked in. Then again though maybe it's good she did because if he's ghosting me over a kiss I can only imagine what he'll do to me if I had continued to suck his dick.

I can't like, I've been thinking about it. It was thick and long and two toned and had a thick vein on the side. His tip was thick and a little bit lighter than the rest of him. It tasted good too.

I've been thinking about going to P because I've been horny, but whenever k think about him my dick don't get hard like it used to. Only when I think about Cev.

Why did I have to have feelings for a straight nigga? I mena maybe k shouldn't have egged him on or anything, but honestly it was how I felt. It's like I'm going around and screaming it out to the world and yea I'm Dl, but I'm not hiding that part from myself. I know I'm gay and I know that I love men. We're not the same. He wants to act like he doesn't feel anything for me when I know that he does. He's insecure. The least he could do is admit it to himself that he likes men or at least me, but no. The nigga kisses me and then disappears.

I should have just stayed away from him in the beginning like he stated, but of course my dumb ass just had to keep trying. Got what I wanted in a way, but at what cost? Now the nigga hates me.

Maybe I need to just move on.

I heard my phone ringing in my car making me answer it and sigh.

"Yo?"

"Dell, why you ain't been texting me back?"

"My bad P, I've just been busy and kinda going through some shit. Wassup though what did you need?"

"Nothing...I just wanted you to come chill with me. You don't ever hang with me no more. We been hanging and chilling and stuff for years and then all of a sudden you barely talk to me yet you always in ole boy face,"

"Well it's your lucky day because ole boy hasn't talked to me since early August and it's September,"

"What happened? Y'all not coo anymore?"

"I don't know what happened. I think he just realized he ain't really wanna be coo with a east side nigga,"

"Just like him. Cnat look past shit like that. Typical Cévon,"

Not too much on him...

"Yea. Whatchu on though?"

"Nothing. You wanna come through tonight? I really missed you,"