𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

The girl woke up with a groaned, looked up the ceiling then turned her head to the nightstand where there's her phone ringing non stop TWICE song.

내 모든 걸 걸어 risk it all
이 사랑 말고는 fade out
Gonna set me, set me, set me free
(Oh)
내 맘 끝까지 갈 테니
넌 그냥 날 안으면 돼
Come and set me, set me, set me free

Bae groaned again then switched off teh alarm then heard another groan from the person who's on the top bunk.

" Ok, not to offend TWICE but sometimes.. they can be very loud " Haewon said.

" But their voices are beautiful tho " Bae replied. They both shrugged then Bae flopped out of bed and Haewon climbed down.

" I kinda wanna sleep mooooore " Bae whined as she stumbled to the bathroom. The older just rolled her eyes then walked behind her.

_____________

After they brushee their teeths, they continue on groaning, rubbing their eyes and walked into the kitchen. As Bae was about to sit, she felt something bumped into her leg.

She got startled and looked down at her feet then saw the cutest and the fluffiest creature tilted her head to look up. The owner looked at the puppy with adoration.

She picked up the adorable canine then placed it on her lap as her butt was sat down. The canine just laid on her owner's lap as she was still a bit sleepy.

Bae caressed her fur then realized about something very very very IMPORTANT. She put the puppy down then ran to the big bag of dog food.

She took out the dog bowl and poured a bit of dog food in it then pushed it in front of the puppy. At first she hesitated but then she licked the food then liked it.

The puppy happily eat the food as the owner bend down and continued to caress her fur.

" What am I going to do with you?? " Bae asked.

" Unnie, breakfast!! " Kyujin called.

Bae tilted her head then went to teh kitchen counter where she saw plates of eggs, bacon and toast. She pulled one of the plate for herself then begun to eat with the others.

" So Bae-yah..... " the oldest said.

" Yea, unnie??" Bae asked.

" Who's gonna look after the puppy?? "

Bae put down her fork then snapped her finger. " Good question. You are " she said, continued to eat her toast.

" Me?? " the oldest asked.

" As a matter of fact, yes unnie. Bcuz you don't have a job besides at home " Bae answered.

" Touche, Bae Jin Sol " the oldest said in defeat.

As they were having a lovely breakfast, Haewon looked at her watch and saw it was 7:45. She shrugged then clapped her hands to gain everyone's attention.

" I think y'all except Lily unnie should a bit faster cuz it's almost 8 " Haewon said.

Kyujin, Sullyoon and Bae quickly eat finished then put the dishes into the sink, including Haewon's.

" Ok, see ya jagi " Haewon pecked the oldest lips then heard a giggled from her.

" And I'll see you soon, cutie " Bae said with a cute and high pitched tone while squishing teh puppy's face. They all walked out of their rooms then into the elevator.