𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧

Night time was rolling around and nobody hadn't came into the apartment yet. However, Lily and Jiwoo wasn't worried as they were just napping since an hour ago.

Anyway, since two of them were busy with their slumber, the both of them didn't noticed that the door was wide opened. Haewon and Sullyoon opened the door but only facing each other and chatting.

" You saw the looks on Mr. Yu's face?? " Haewon joked.

" Of course, I did. That frog just jumped on his face. Who knew dissected frogs will come to life?? " Sullyoon laughed.

They both laughed and laughed until they turned to the couch where Lily was napping with an unknown visitor. Haewon raised her eyebrow then went over to shake Lily's shoulder.

" Unnie, wake up. We're home " Haewon called as she continued to shake the pink hair older.

Eventually, the girl woke up then saw Haewon and Sullyoon. Then, she turned to her side where Jiwoo was napping but in her human form.

Her eyes widened as she realized that Haewon and Sullyoon didn't know about Jiwoo's history. But it was too late, Jiwoo's eyes were opening and saw them.

" Oh hey, Haewon unnie. Hey, Sullyoon unnie " Jiwoo innocently smiled at them. Lily mentally facepalmed at the younger.

" Uh, do we happen to know you?? " Haewon asked.

" Yea, I'm actually Bae unnie's puppy. Watch " Jiwoo immediately got up from the couch, ignoring Sullyoon's and Haewon's weird expression.

With a blink of an eye, she turned into her puppy form. Sullyoon and Haewon screamed and fell on the floor while Lily looked at them in defeat.

" Yup. I knew the both of you will react like that " she said.

" STAND BACK, YOU CHILD SATAN!! " Haewon yelled while moving back.

" Unnie, I'm scared " Sullyoon cried.

The puppy let out a small whimper then transformed into her human form again. Jiwoo's eyes gotten a bit teary from the olders' reactions.

Lily's eyes begun to soften when she saw the sad younger. She immediately went up to her then hugged her and rubbed her back for comfort.

" Yah, Lily unnie!! Get away from her!! You don't what she's capable of!!! " Haewon yelled.

That made Jiwoo wanted to cry more on the oldest's back. Lily heard Haewon then rolled her eyes. She slowly pulled away the hug then faced the others.

" She's not a monster!!! Alright!!! And FYI, I do know what she's capable of!!! Now, the both of you stop insulting her!!! " Lily scolded them while pushing gently Jiwoo behind her.

" But, she just transformed into-" Sullyoon's sentence got cut off.

" I know what she did. I saw already. And I'm perfectly fine if she's a harmless hybrid. Thought, I can't care less if anybody wants to call her the devil " Lily said.

" Thanks unnie " Jiwoo sniffled from behind.

" Hey, no worries. You're one of us now " Lily smiled at her.

" Hold on...... Did you say ' a HYBRID ' ?? " Haewon asked, slowly walking towards them.

" Yea, and?? " Lily asked back.

" Wait, I think I've learned about that this morning. They're one of those species of half human and half animal created in heaven " Haewon said.