𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞⚠️

Bae's eyes suddenly opened, her whole body sat up and she looked down at the ground which was not her bed anymore.

" Ok, now where's my fucking bed?? " Bae was pissed but then she started exploring around the unknown room.

Everything was pitch black, the floor was grey and Bae was alone in under spotlight. She kept turning around until a crying sound was heard.

Bae got startled then she turned around, following the sound. And there she saw, the same mysterious lady abusing Jiwoo.

" I'm s-sorry " Jiwoo cried. The younger got smacked by the lady who's holding a belt.

" Just because you're adorable and fragile. Doesn't mean you have to be naughty, pup!! "

The lady then hit her again, leaving several of bruises on her arms and legs. Jiwoo screamed in pain then leaned against the wall, being tormented and defeated.

Meanwhile, Bae was so stunned and extremely mad at the sight of the puppy girl being abused by whoever she was. She couldn't help but to observe more further about this bloody nightmare.

As she continued to look more further, she saw something that made her feel more pissed off than Angry Bird. The lady grabbed Jiwoo's collar then kissed her roughly while the younger was moaning in pain.

They both pulled apart then the lady stripped Jiwoo out of her clothes, leaving nothing but her panties and bra on. She disgustingly licked her lips then sucked on her neck. Jiwoo was helpless as she tried to push her away.

Steam coming out of Bae's ears, face turning as red as hell. The brown hair girl was about to pounced on the lady but she found that her body went through the lady's body.

Bae fell to the ground then  turned around to see that the image of the lady and Jiwoo froze. She was fully confused at the sight as she stood up and walked around them.

That's when the image of them begun to glitch. Bae's eyes widened then quickly stood in front of Jiwoo. She pretended to cup the younger's face and formed a frown face.

There were tears on the younger's face, her lips got a smeared lipstick and her eyes were crying for help. Bae couldn't help to feel guilty or had the urge to find out the truth behind all these.

" Please tell me, Jiwoo-ah " Bae said, watching Jiwoo and the lady disappeared into thin air.

_______________

Bae sat up from her bed then begun panting heavily. She looked at her side where Jiwoo in her human form squirming around.

As she was about to wake her up, Jiwoo did that herself. Her upper body rose up from the bed then immediately hugged the older.

Bae could hear little sob noises from Jiwoo. She hugged her back for comfort then rubbing her back.  After some sobs later, Jiwoo calmed down from the older's touch then pulled away the hug.

She looked at the older with her teary eyes and slightly red nose. Bae frowned then caressed the younger's head.

" You had a nightmare,don't you?? "

Jiwoo nodded her head, feeling the older's arms were wrapping around her body.

" You can tell me if you want " Bae said with a small smile. Jiwoo sniffled then nodded her head.

" Well, I used to have a perfect owner, like you " Jiwoo looked at the older with twinkling eyes. Bae flustered by the younger's words but then she became serious again.