𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏: 𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥

Last night was a sad dark night for the both of them. Bae groaned as she got up from the sunlight reflecting off the window.

" Urgh, my back hurts. Oh God, my stomach feels heavy, What the f- Oh " Bae looked at her stomach then saw Jiwoo's head laying on it. The female hybrid was still in her human form.

Bae chuckled then suddenly the door opened, revealing Haewon. Bae's eyes widened then quickly covered the female hybrid under her blanket.

" Hey, unnie " Bae greeted with an awkward smile in an awkward position.

" Well, morning to you too " Haewon greeted back but when she turned her head around, she slightly noticed something different about Bae's bed.

She turned around then started smiling and walking towards the bed. Her arm slowly leaned on the metal bed frame.

" Bae-ah "

" Yes, unnie?? " Bae asked with the same awkward smile.

" Do you perhaps seen the puppy anywhere?? " the older asked.

" Uhhhh "

" Bae, if you're gonna say no, then what's that bump under the blanket?? " the older pointed at the blanket where Bae hid Jiwoo in.

" Uhhhh, well-"

Before Bae could even finish her sentence, her cheek got attacked by an adorable canine's tongue. The older secretly sighed in relief then cupped the puppy with her hands.

" Ah, there she is. Morning cutie " Haewon smiled, looking at the puppy.

" Oh yea, breakfast is ready. So, hurry up!! " Haewon nagged a bit then walk out of the room.

Bae rolled her eyes then put the puppy down. She ruffled her fur then walk into the bathroom, leaving Jiwoo in her puppy form.

Oh my god, that was close. Good thinking, Jiwoo. Jiwoo thought.

_____________

Bae walked into the kitchen with Jiwoo following her from behind, wagging her tail. Bae took the dog food packet then gave it to Jiwoo.

" Hope you're not sick from eating this daily " Bae whispered.

Jiwoo barked and shook her head as a no. Bae sighed in relief once again then patted the canine's head.

" Yah, Bae. Eat your food. We're gonna waste time here " Haewon nagged again.

Bae sat at the counter then finishing up her breakfast before Haewon could even say a word. Kyujin was fully satisfied from watching her unnie trying to eat all in at least three bites.

" There, done. Now let's go " Bae said as she sprung out from her chair.

She took her bag and putting on her shoes before the others. Haewon, Kyujin and Sullyoon were 3 seconds late for putting on their shoes.

They all yelled ' bye ' at Lily who waved at them. Then, the door was shut and Lily was alone again with Jiwoo in her puppy form.

" Aish, again. It's just you and me, girl " Lily smiled and patting her fur.

" You know, you're actually more gentle than my other dogs back at home " Lily said.

" I wonder if you could understand me "

The puppy barked at that sentence as a reply. She wagged her tail then nodded her head.

" Woah!! " Lily was surprised as she stepped back a bit.