𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥

On Tuesday at 8 a.m., the girls planned to skip one class just to clean the mess that Lily and the puppy made yesterday.

They all cleaned the kitchen, the bathroom, the bedrooms even though it's not that messy or disgusting and the living room.

And they all finished all the cleaning for an hour and a half. The puppy didn't disturb either cuz it was sitting on the kitchen counter with its doggy dish.

" Oh my god, look this place " Haewon said, they all started admiring the clean and sparkling floors.

They all proudly nodded their head then Bae went to the puppy and caressed its fur. " Aww you're so cute today " Bae said as she saw the puppy tried to stand up.

" But too bad, I have to go now. See ya later, girl " she kissed the dog's head then went to the bathroom to clean her lips.

She came out with her bag and saw the others were ready. " Ok, I'm being honest rn. I've never seen you this clingy, unnie " Kyujin said.

" Yea, it's kinda rare to see you in that state " Haewon said.

" Ok ok, enough. Let's go before my next professor kick my ass " Bae said, pushing them to the door.

" See ya Lily unnie "

" See ya "

________________

Sullyoon and Bae walked into their class then saw the professor was already there. They both flopped their bags on the floor then Bae looked at the front which surprised the older.

" Bae-yah " Sullyoon called.

" Hm "

" You're not gonna sleep at all?? " she asked.

Bae looked at the older then shook her head.

" I don't wanna dream of that girl again "

" I'll admit. She's so fucking gorgeous and ethereal. It was all daisies and sunshine at first but then I saw her walked into the lake then never come out of it "

Sullyoon was stunned at Bae's imaginary dream and shook her head. " I'm sure that's temporary, Bae-yah. Don't worry about it " Sullyoon replied.

Bae nodded her head then turned to the front where the professor was talking in a monotone voice.
When can I see you again, Jiwoo?? Why didn't you come last night when I was alseep?? Bae thought.

_______________

The restaurant closed at 10:30p.m. and employees were outside of it. Sakura locked the doors and her, Kazuha, Yuna, Kyujin and Bae waved goodbye to each other.

" Unnie?? "

The older just hummed as a reply and she was carrying her bag on her shoulder with her head hung low.

" Did you still dream about that girl?? " Kyujin asked.

Bae didn't respond back as she was worrying if she's gonna hallucinate about that girl again. It's been only one day and Bae started to think that she's going crazy.

" UNNIE!! "

Bae looked at the youngest after being called one to many times by Kyujin.

" We're here " Kyujin said.

Bae looked at the front and there's a door and a label said ' 31 '. She raised her eyebrows then took out the keys and unlocked their apartment door.

Once they walked in, they saw Lily and Haewon that were being clingy for each other, they were cuddling on the couch while kissing each other.

Then, someone caused the youngest to fell down to the floor. Bae just looked at Sullyoon who suddenly tackled Kyujin then she looked at Haelily again.

Damn, I am So SingLe. Bae thought.

" Kyujin-yah, I miss you " Sullyoon said, hugging the youngest.

" Aww, I miss you too, unnie " Kyujin said, caressing the older who's still on top of her.

Bae sighed then noticed that the room wasn't filled with bark noises. She slowly begun to panick then turned to the oldest.

" Ms. Morrow, where's my girl?? " Bae asked sternly. Lily turned to Bae, who's glaring at her.

" Oh, she's sleeping in your room " Lily said. Bae let out a sigh of relief then walked into her room.

She opened the door then saw the fluffy canine, sleeping on her bed. She quietly mumbled ' awww ' at the puppy then put her bag on the table and took out her assignments.

She sat down and put her assignments on the desk then begun doing Biology. She turned back to the puppy again then smiled at it.

" I don't know if you notice but I feel very lucky to have you around. If you're a human, I would probably hug you, talk to you and um maybe kiss you " Bae said then turned to to her assignment.

Little did she know, the puppy was awake when she came in. So it heard everything the owner said then quickly smiled.

______________

Bae yawned heavily and leaned back on her chair then looked at the clock, 11:56 p.m. Bae shrugged then got up from her chair.

" Nah, same time as usual " Bae said. She turned to the puppy who was just sitting and not barking. She went to it then caressee its fur.

" Aww you're awake, girl?? " she said.

" Yea, clearly even your roommates are even awake "

Bae looked up at the top bunk that revealed Haewon with a grumpy face.

" Well, excuse me for having a job and assignments to do " Bae said, rolling her eyes then she smelled a stench but it's not too strong.

She followed the stench and that leads to her armpits. She pinched her nose and walked out of the room with her sleepwear.

" I forgot to take a shower, damn " Bae said. She peeked at the doorway then told the puppy to stay still.

" Ok that's it, I'm sleeping at Lily unnie's " Haewon said. " Yea, I'm going to Kyujin's " Sullyoon said. They both walked out of their room.

As they were leaving the puppy in the room, it got the opportunity to go to plan.

_________________

Bae came out from the bathroom and walked into the room, drying when wet hair with a towel. And the room was basically empty. She looked at the room and saw no Haewon, no Sullyoon.

" Hm, they must be with their GiRLfRIenDS " Bae mocked. She turned to her bed and saw a stranger, sitting on her bed.

" AHHHHHH " Bae screamed and jumped up in shock which caused her to drop the towel. The girl saw it and just chuckled at the older's reaction.

" Who are you?? "

" Your puppy "