𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐀 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬

After lunchtime was over, Sullyoon and Bae went to their next lecture then as usual Bae slept again and it was the same dream.

" Ok, when I said wake me when the professor comes, you'll have to wake me fr, Sullyoon-yah " Bae said then Sullyoon just nodded.

Bae rested her arms on the table and her head on them then closed her eyes. Maybe I could dream about that girl again?? She thought.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bae felt someone tapped her arm so she reopened her eyes then saw the girl with the long white dress again. Bae took a close look at the girl and she was shocked that the girl was more beautiful than just now.

" H-hey, don't worry I meant no harm " Bae said, slowly getting up. The girl then chuckled and nodded.

" I know " she replied.

" Oh um cool, so what's your name?? " Bae asked.

" Jiwoo " she smiled.

" Bae "

" Hehe cute name " Jiwoo said.

" oh um thanks, Jiwoo is an adorable name as well " Bae said, scratching her nape.

" So why are you in my dream and why did you run away from me earlier?? "

" Bcuz that's for you to find out and for me to keep it a secret until you're ready " Jiwoo said then ran away again.

" Huh, yah where you're going, Jiwoo??!! " Bae yelled then chased  Jiwoo again.

As they made their way to a lake, Jiwoo looked back at Bae with a smile then lifted her dress a bit. She slowly stepped deep into the lake then disappeared.

Bae was in shocked then she slowly lose conscious and fainted on the grass.

As she slowly losing her conscious, she heard her name was called repeatedly. Then she closed her eyes again.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

" Bae-yah "

She gasped as she woke up from her dream then looked at Sullyoon who's still shaking her shoulders.

" Sullyoon-yah, relax. I'm awake " Bae said.

" Huh, oh my god. I thought you're dead " Sullyoon said, let go of Bae then looked at her.

" Oh my god, my dream was so weird and it was that girl again " Bae said.

" the girl you were dreaming about earlier?? " Sullyoon asked. Bae nodded then Sullyoon raised her eyebrow.

" Do you need any therapy help?? " Sullyoon asked, holding Bae's left hand. Bae just glared at her then shook her head.

" Don't worry about me. I'll be fine " she said. Hopefully. Bae thought.

______________

As the four girls made it into their apartment, they all were shocked to see the whole place was crashed. There's clothes lying on the floor, books were everywhere, there's a mountain of tissues and there's Lily panting heavily with a running puppy in front of her.

Bae got so red that smoke started to come out of her ears then she carried the puppy with her hands and looked at it.

" Yah!! How could you??!! Bad Puppy!! " Bae scolded the puppy until it whimpered and grew puppy eyes. " I've should've gotten a cage for you " Bae said, sighing heavily as she walked to her shared room to put the puppy in.

And then, she saw that her assignment was torn in pieces. She then dropped the puppy and luckily it landed on its feet. The owner glared at it then begun scolding.

" Yah!! Do you know long it take for me to finish that??!! "

The puppy just whimpered a soft sound then grew puppy eyes.

" Tsk, I can't believe that it's a good idea for me to keep you here!!!! You even made Lily unnie chased until her last breath!!! "

The puppy was so sad that it ran out of the room to the door where the hallway was. They all saw the puppy ran away then they all begun to panic.

" Bae, what did you do??!! Did you know how dangerous it is for an innocent pet to ran alone??!! " Lily scolded Bae who looked shock and biting her nails.

" Ugh, I know and I feel guilty. I didn't mean to lash out at her like that " Bae said as she was stressed out about the puppy.

" Well then what are we waiting for??!! Let's Go!! " the youngest yelled as the girls rushed out of the apartment and started searching for the puppy.

______________

It's been 2 hours since Bae's puppy ran away. They still hadn't got any luck as they had tried yelling ' puppy ' numerous times and looking at different places in the city.

Bae started to cry as she lost her happy friend. She leaned against the wall then hugged her knees.

Kyuyoon and Haelily walked towards the crying girl then begun comforting her.

" It's all my fault. I've never should've lash out on her like that " Bae snuffled.

" Aww come on, don't beat yourself like that " Lily said.

" Tho, we can't find her but let's just hope that she's in a good place with good owner " Sullyoon said.

" Yea, I guess. Let's go home. I'm too sad to be in this disgusting alley " Bae said. They all went to their apartment without the puppy.

_______________

Haewon opened the door, looking at Bae who's still crying. She hugged her with the others were hugging Bae.

" Thanks girls. This almost makes me wanna move on " Bae said, letting the others pull away the hug.

" Tho, I really wished to hear that bark again one last time " she said.

Then, not surprisingly a bark was sounded. " Yea, like that " Bae said.

Later, Bae tilted her head up then saw the puppy was on the couch, barking and wagging its tail. The owner ran to it then hugged it tightly.

" Oh my God, I thought i lost you, girl " Bae said then felt the puppy licking her cheek. She giggled then put the puppy down and caressed its fur.

" For now on, I've promised to never scold you like that again. But you have to promise me to obey Lily unnie when I'm at college, ok " Bae said.

The puppy barked as a yes. Bae then took the puppy into her room without caring that he assignment was still in pieces.

" Aww, that was so cute " Lily said.

" Ikr, too bad I didn't get a chance to take a pic " Haewon pouted.

" But we did!! " Kyuyoon said in sync. They all squealed then looked at pics of Bae and the puppy together.