𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒: 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

" Hey, we're home!!!! " Haewon sang.

" Unnie, your voice is not cracking" Kyujin joked which made Haewon gasped.

" Jang Kyujin, do you still want your cat plushy that I won for you ?? " Sullyoon asked, raising her eyebrow.

" Of course, I still want it. Since when Sullyoon unnie become a meanie?? " the maknae whined as she was hugging her cat plushy tightly.

" Actually, it's true. Your voice is amazing n beautiful, but sometimes... You get too confident and your voice gave up on you " Lily exclaimed.

" I-uh-what- that's true " Haewon pouted, holding her cotton candy.

" Hey, has anyone seen them?? " Lily asked.

" Who?? " the three asked back in sync.

" Bae. Jiwoo " the pink hair girl answered.

They all were on the verge of panicking and calling the police department. Fortunately, some snores were heard from Bae's room.

They all turned to the door then sighed in relief. Haewon walked to the the door first with the rest followed behind.

She turned the doorknob then slowly opened it, without making a single sound. They all peeked and saw Bae and Jiwoo, cuddling each other in bed.

They stared and squealed at the sight of them, adorning them. Kyujin took out her camera then snapped a picture.

Luckily for them, the two sleepy heads were in deep slumber. They sighed in relief again then backed away from the door.

Haewon closed the door slowly and quietly then she turned to Kyujin.

" Let me see it " she said.

They all looked at the picture of Baewoo then chuckled at it.

_____________

In the next hour, Bae was first to wake from her slumber. She yawned then turned to the other side where Jiwoo was sleeping.

Her eyes grew widen then she noticed that her arms were around the younger's waist. She analysed Jiwoo's face and stared into space.

" You look like a dream that I've always wanted " Bae whispered.

She slowly lifted up her right arm then caressed the younger's cheek. The older was hypnotized by her beauty that she didn't realize Jiwoo had opened up her eyes.

The younger was awakened by the older's touch then saw Bae, staring at her in admiration. She got startled a bit then looked at where her arms were at.

She noticed that they both were cuddling in each other's embrace. She looked back at Bae then hid her face in her chest.

The older chuckled at her cuteness then caressed her head. She pulled out Jiwoo's head from her chest then gave her forehead a kiss.

" No need to be shy, baby. After all, we're already confessed to each other " Bae grinned.

Jiwoo smiled back at the older then proceeded on cuddling with her. The older wanted to get up at the moment, but she couldn't for some reason.

When she looked at the hybrid girl's facial features, all she wanted to say was ' mine, mine '. She kissed the younger's forehead then caressed her cheek.

" You know.... You look beautiful when you wake up with a bare face " Bae said.

" Hm, thanks. No ones ever complimented me that way " Jiwoo smiled.

" Not even your previous owner?? " Bae frowned.

" Not even her " Jiwoo shook her head.

" That's alright. Cause you know what " Bae got up from the bed, leaving Jiwoo confused. The older faced in front of the younger then made a Superhero pose.