𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖: 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 / 𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

The older woke up with a groan then turned off her fucking alarm that was in her phone. As she was about to get up, she felt a weight on her leg.

She looked at it and found a lovely cute little puppy hugging her left leg. The older cooed the puppy's cuteness but she had no choice but to move it.

Once she moved it, the puppy woke up and barked at Bae. It jumped on her then licked her face. Bae would actually love getting lick from the precious angel but she's in a major rush.

So, she put the puppy on the floor then ran to the bathroom. The older ran there and saw KyuYoon brushing their teeth, looking in the mirror.

She sighed then picked up her yellow toothbrush. " morning " she said. The couple stopped brushing and looked at the older like she's been possessed or something.

Bae looked at them in a weird look. Once she's done brushing, she leaned on the sink. " What?? " she asked.

" Sorry, it's just that you startled us with your greeting " Sullyoon said.

As usual, Bae was being Bae. She was very clueless at what the older just said. " Why?? " she asked again.

" Bcuz normally it'll be us to greet first and you just groan as a reply. Also, we haven't heard you saying ' morning ' since when you're just a happy little bug " Kyujin said.

Bae looked at them for a second then realized almost all the hints that gave her about being her old, happy self again when Jiwoo came into her life.

Her friends seen her smile, they've heard her chuckle most of the time. And now, they've just heard her greet.

Bae then wiped her mouth and walked out of the bathroom. She went back to the room and saw the puppy was still sleeping on the bed.

Bae cooed at it then took her clothes out of the cupboard. She wore a big yellow hoodie and a long baggy pants. The girl picked up her bag and hung it on her shoulder.

She took one last look at the adorable canine then turned the doorknob. She walked from her room to the kitchen.

She met HaeLily who's feeding each other sandwiches like a cute couple they are. She rolled her eyes then put the sandwich in her mouth.

She ran to the front door and put on her shoes. They both looked at Bae who's holding a sandwich on her one hand and the other was putting her shoes on.

" You're going to college already?? " Lily asked.

" Yea "

" Why?? " Haewon needed to ask.

" Bcuz I don't wanna sit here and watch you doing all cute couple stuff. Seriously, you both are making me single " the brown hair girl said, finishing putting on her shoes.

She stuffed the sandwich into her mouth, waved to the couple then walked out of their apartment. She ran down the hallway, making her way to the lift.

________________

It's been only 7:30 in the morning. A very windy morning for Bae as her hair was blown by the air. She looked up and it wasn't that cloudy but still a bit moody for her vibe.

She sighed then looked at street, walking to her nearby college. Once she walked passed a restaurant, she peeked at the window and saw a group of people celebrating early in the FuCKIng morning.

She stared at them with a small smile then she had a sudden memory popped up in her head. Her eyes widened and her mouth was opened a bit as she saw it but not literally.