𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤

Learning time in college was over for now and the brown hair girl was dragging her feet to her workplace, which is Sakura's restaurant. Kyujin and Bae waved to Sullyoon who's walking her way to their apartment.

They both stood in front of the restaurant then went in. And as usual, all they see was customers eating, talking and waitresses were going around, serving dishes.

When the two girls, Kyujin and Bae were walking to the counter where Kazuha was talking to the rich, elegant couple. " Certainly. There're some tables available so I'll be right over with you " she then turned to her left side where she saw the both of them, waving at her.

She smiled then turned to the customers. " Nvm, they will be right over with you " she said. The couple nodded their heads then walked to the tables.

Kazuha dragged the two youngers to into their breakroom and threw them an oversized white button-up shirt, with a black pair of pants, along with a black apron.

" There. Get dress quickly and go out Table 25 " the older said.

" Ok, unnie " the two youngers (Kyujin and Bae) said in sync.

Just like that, Kazuha walked out of the room and leaving the girls to be dressed. Once they both were done, they're playing rock, paper, scissors.

" Rock, Paper, Scissors "

And as always, Bae was the loser and Kyujin cheered for her little victory. The older sighed then took the younger's hand and walked out.

When the both of them were out of the room, Kyujin snatched her hand back and jogged away. Meanwhile, Bae watched her jogging away then put on a small smile on her face and walked to Table 25.

______________

The restaurant was pretty busy, so far so good, nothing bad happened. Nobody was planning on sabotaging the place. The customers were fine since there were no Karens anywhere.

Working time was almost over and everyone started to clear the place up. Bae rushed to the kitchen while holding lots of dirty dishes. Damn talk about balancing things while running.

Anyways, she quickly put all the dishes into the sink, along with a dirty rug that she used to wipe the tables. But then, Bae's clumsiness had just activated.

She accidentally dropped a plate on the floor and it shattered. The younger hung her head low as she was very sorry but then Kazuha didn't mind her clumsiness and patted her head.

" It's alright. You just wash the dishes for me while I sweep these up " she said in a calm tone. Then, Kazuha ran out of the kitchen and Bae begun washing the dishes.

As she had done washing them, she carefully placed them all on a rack and head out of the kitchen. She sighed then took off her apron.

She also met the cat-like maknae who looks a bit exhausted, taking off her apron next to Bae. " Let me tell ya, unnie. The customers I've dealt with are as stingy as fuck " the maknae said with a tired tone.

Kyujin heard a giggle from Bae and instantly glared at her.

" Can't relate. Sorry not sorry " Bae said with an innocent smile. Then, she rang the bell that was on the counter to gain Kazuha's attention.

The older's head tilted up from the counter. " Yes?? " Kazuha asked.

" Uhm can we get our clothes back now??? " Bae asked, pointing to herself and at Kyujin.

Kazuha nodded then tossed Kyujin's and her clothes to them. The both of them thanked the older then went into the washroom.

Bae came out and not wearing her uniform. She breathed in the fresh aroma of Sakura's restaurant. Bae casually checked her wristwatch.

9.00p.m.

" Ah, just in time for going to the dorm " Bae said, carrying her bag. Kyujin then came out of the washroom and taking her bag as well.

" Yea, yea, See ya girls " Sakura said, waving at them.

" See ya, unnie!!! " they both replied in sync.

Bae and Kyujin rushed out of the restaurant then took their precious time to walk to their dorm peacefully. With the cars driving on the road, the sound of birds flying and the cooling wind breeze.

It was so calm. Who doesn't want to walk in the sidewalk like this??? Then, that's when a bark was heard from the two girls. Bae stopped at her path and gripped on Kyujin's shoulder to stop her.

Kyujin turned to the older with a confused look. Bae ignored at maknae's reaction and slowly turned her head around.

It was her cute little canine friend, running towards her then jumped on Bae. The girl fell on her bag then got attacked by some many licks from the puppy.

Bae giggled so much and ruffled Jiwoo's white fluffy fur. " Girl, how did you know I was here?? " she asked with a smile.

Footsteps marched towards Kyujin and Bae's direction. They all tilted their head up and saw a running Lily. She stopped her track and begun to pant like crazy.

" I'm.... Sorry... Bae-ya.... She just... Wanted....... A Night.... Walk, I guess....." Lily said, trying to catch her breath.

" Oh it's fine, unnie. As long as she's not hurt or anything. I'll be ok " Bae replied.

The owner stood up and carried the puppy in her arms like it's her baby. She snuzzled her nose into it's fur which caused Kyujin and Lily to stare at them in awww.

" Come on, let's go. That's enough walking and running for today " Lily said.

" Hey!! I didn't get a chance to say anything!! " Kyujin whined with a pout.

" Aww next time, kitty " Bae teased the maknae.

" Yah!! Only Sullyoon unnie can call me that!! " Kyujin shouted. Lily and Bae laughed at her reaction. With that, they all walked back to their dorm safely and calmly.